Shannon Brown Vol. Greatest missed dunk of all time?

I don't know how that wasn't a charge either. But I hate those calls anyways.

I am looking for (but can't find) a missed dunk from James White when he was at Cincinnati. That was the best missed dunk I have ever seen. Better than the one last night.

Originally Posted by chinaurge

Vince Carter's dunk in the Olympics jumping over that 7 foot french guy is the greatest dunk in a game ever. Period.

i dont think you get it fam

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

So this is what it's come down to....giving someone the crown for the greatest MISSED dunk of all-time.
laugh.gif

Give me a break.

Werd

shannon brown always did have that ability... he just has to get consistent and build his all around game... ill anyway though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

Can someone please explain to me how that wasn't a charge? It seemed like Richardson was set way before the contact.
When the contact hit, JRich shifted his body. He didn't take it head on.

How about that off the backboard alley from jkidd that lebron missed in the olympics. That woulda been nuts. Anyone know which one I'm talking about?

one thing about shannon is that he can jump really high but he lacks the style and flair to be a great dunker..

having said that, no that's not the greatest missed dunk.

So is everyone going to dismiss the idea that Shannon got a boost (See Ryan Hollins and Ricky Davis) by jumping off of J Rich?

Back
Top Bottom