Shamwow Crime Scene Photos (Warning: You have been advised)

Dude put in work on ole girl's chin!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Tell me why I came in here expecting to see a crime scene unit cleaning up blood with a Shamwow.
co-sign

to dude who asked, her eyes are so damn red because her eyes were actually bleeding. This is JACKED UP tho, he better get some dam jail time fo this

WHATS UP WITH THA CUFFS!? she aint goin nowhere!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

why do they keeps saying straight sex? is she a man?
Straight sex is a term that means its only intercourse, no kissing and no hugging. In other words its NSA.

how is this $%++! gonna go bite the dudes tounge? what did she think would happen?
Possibly get raped if she didn't.

i haven't been keeping up with this but why would you say she'd think she was gonna get raped?
He wanted to have sex for a third time and she said no. He then forced his tongue down her throat.

Where's this info coming from?

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Straight sex is a term that means its only intercourse, no kissing and no hugging. In other words its NSA.

how is this $%++! gonna go bite the dudes tounge? what did she think would happen?

i haven't been keeping up with this but why would you say she'd think she was gonna get raped?
He wanted to have sex for a third time and she said no. He then forced his tongue down her throat.

I never heard this either, but I peep 2 condoms on the bed.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

I never heard this either, but I peep 2 condoms on the bed.
nerd.gif

I got that from JJB.

I mean, she bit his tongue (so he says) but the damage evident in those pictures shows that he went beyond 'defending' himself. He went on a rampage. Idunno, maybe I just have a weak-spot for seeing women getting the s*** beat out of them by men, but I think if a man is convicted of beating a woman...heshould have to box 12 rounds with Floyd Mayweather or Oscar De La Hoya or somethin, lol...

Back
Top Bottom