Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

Ain't seen a episode since 3. I gotta order showtime or something

I knew the instant queeny brought frank to see the opium that he was going to bring trouble to that place. haha  But frank has came back to his roots a little bit, he knew what troubled awaited him back in the city and took his daughter there anyway. 

^He came home cuz he had nowhere to sleep that night. Looks like he'll get expelled next ep though.

Ep had some pretty crazy parts

Frank :rofl: :x :smh: :stoneface: :pimp:

Not looking forward to a season of Debbie being a mom.

Last edited:
^He came home cuz he had nowhere to sleep that night.

Ep had some pretty crazy parts

Frank :rofl: :x :smh: :stoneface: :pimp:

Not looking forward to a season of Debbie being a mom.
Frank when he was smashing that old woman only to have homie playing with his nuts had me howling :rofl:

Lip is so annoying. Kevin too. Lip has some childish idea of life and Kevin is a hypocrite.

Not really interested in the adventures of Debbie & Baby Screwed for Life Gallagher #∞

Carl...kind of glad actually. Seems like he's starting to get some sense. He'll be causing mayhem for the government instead of for criminals.

Still waiting on em to send Debbie off somewhere ...n Lip been trippin, Simpin n blaming everybody for his mistakes ...looked like he did well with that internship interview tho so that could be something good for him

Frank running from the gunfire was hilarious.

Like this new or old Carl.

Lip needs to grow up and get it together.

Still waiting on em to send Debbie off somewhere ...n Lip been trippin, Simpin n blaming everybody for his mistakes ...looked like he did well with that internship interview tho so that could be something good for him
Till he screws that up

Till he screws that up
I think you need to be enrolled in college to keep the internship since he isn't getting paid.

So that's a key thing to remember.

Lip just keeps ******* **** up man. Peed on the chick tho lmaooo

I wish they would have done a flashback scene while she was telling him what happen :lol:

It was funny when Lip was acting like Fiona was a f*ck up and she needed to grow up, as if he isn't a Gallagher to the core.

Lip's ******* is no where near Fiona's level.

Sidenote, I wish they'd bring Mickey back. This HIV riddled fireman is so corny to me. He reminds me of Drake.

Chill let a brother get some shine on Shameless I'm sure he won't make it past a season or two (especially since they gave him HIV).

Didn't they make it seem like Mikey put some real work in to get him locked up. I can't see him coming home for a couple seasons.

LIP is ******* up, it seemed like they were really playing up the alcoholism with him this season. I wonder if they will have him get some treatment by the end.

He tried to kill Frank's annoying eldest daughter and theb tried to ship the body away but she wasn't dead. She came back, they got into a shootout. Ando now they're both in jail.

Nah man, can't **** with this show on this type of foul darkness.

Dropping babies? :x :stoneface: How you gonna have that in the same ep where V is ******* and getting seduced by the hot Russian chick? Killed my boner.

Dropping babies? :x :stoneface: How you gonna have that in the same ep where V is ******* and getting seduced by the hot Russian chick? Killed my boner.
They said she was gonna crash soon I felt it coming when she was studying but Svetlana and V man :pimp:

Lip is a damn moron dude is literally ruining his life :smh:

Forget Lip's drinking problem. What's good with his anger problems? He has it worse than any Gallagher. It was understandable when old girl cheated on him but now he's just lashing out. Just get some friends dude.

:rofl: :smh: @ Frank. Contract killing is a new low.

They said she was gonna crash soon I felt it coming when she was studying but Svetlana and V man :pimp:

Lip is a damn moron dude is literally ruining his life :smh:
I knew it was coming too but still :smh:

**** made me sick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom