***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

lackey with the rbi single!

Aybar with the knockout hr.
pimp.gif
-edit- Bobby! Back to back
pimp.gif

what the hell?

I turn away for 15 minutes and the game is blown wide open?

Crazy

Kinda bittersweet, like, cant both teams just tie? instead of losing .5 maybe .25?
laugh.gif

Zito was knocked
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ the Giants fan proposing to his Angels fan girlfriend.

"Romeo" & "Juliet" jerseys
eyes.gif

just wanna thank you guys for giving Sandoval enough time at catcher last year to qualify in yahoo fantasy leagues

Originally Posted by dland24

^ ?

Will Clark shirt SGAs today? Im in LA right now so Im not in the know haha.
If you bought a special ticket for the Autism Awareness you got this shirt.

%21BUZd-tgBmk%7E%24%28KGrHgoH-DwEjlLl%29fO9BKNU9Fhj8%21%7E%7E_1.JPG

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Franchise couldn't tie me for "Best Record" when attending games this season.
pimp.gif

Well are you better than .800? Cuz thats what Im at.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Franchise couldn't tie me for "Best Record" when attending games this season.
pimp.gif

Well are you better than .800? Cuz thats what Im at.
pimp.gif
I'm perfect right now. However, I'm a measly 3-0. All of them Cain starts.
laugh.gif

[table][tr][th=""]RK[/th] [th=""]Team[/th] [th=""]REC[/th] [th=""]CHG[/th] [th=""]High/Low[/th] [th=""]Comment[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Dodgers[/td] [td]42-22[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]1/17[/td] [td]
Offense has slowed down this month, averaging 2.83 runs in 12 games.

Offense has slowed down this month, averaging 2.83 runs in 12 games.
Team: Home | Stats | Fantasy | Schedule | Apps [/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]Red Sox[/td] [td]38-25[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]2/17[/td] [td]
Showed the Yanks and to a lesser extent the Phils who's the boss.

Showed the Yanks and to a lesser extent the Phils who's the boss.
Team: Home | Stats | Fantasy | Schedule | Apps [/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]Phillies[/td] [td]36-25[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]3/20[/td] [td]
List of pitching hopefuls via trade gets shorter by the day. Jason Marquis, anyone?

List of pitching hopefuls via trade gets shorter by the day. Jason Marquis, anyone?
Team: Home | Stats | Fantasy | Schedule | Apps [/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]Yankees[/td] [td]36-27[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1/20[/td] [td]
Bounced back from BoSox to take series from Mets (with a little luck).

Bounced back from BoSox to take series from Mets (with a little luck).
Team: Home | Stats | Fantasy | Schedule | Apps [/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]Rangers[/td] [td]35-27[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2/27[/td] [td]
Failed quality test against Dodgers, but barely.

Failed quality test against Dodgers, but barely.
Team: Home | Stats | Fantasy | Schedule | Apps [/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]Brewers[/td] [td]35-29[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3/25[/td] [td]
Forget about pitching, the team needs to do something about J.J. Hardy.

Forget about pitching, the team needs to do something about J.J. Hardy.
Team: Home | Stats | Fantasy | Schedule | Apps [/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]Tigers[/td] [td]34-29[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]7/25[/td] [td]
Granderson, Inge battling for team lead in HRs ... not Miguel Cabrera. What a difference a year makes.

Granderson, Inge battling for team lead in HRs ... not Miguel Cabrera. What a difference a year makes.
Team: Home | Stats | Fantasy | Schedule | Apps [/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]Giants[/td] [td]34-29[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]8/29[/td] [td]
In a perfect world, this strong recent run would've coincided with a Manny-less Dodgers slump.

In a perfect world, this strong recent run would've coincided with a Manny-less Dodgers slump.
Team: Home | Stats | Fantasy | Schedule | Apps [/td] [/tr][/table]http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/powerRankings
pimp.gif

Can't help but think about the 6 L's we have taken to the Padres
sick.gif
tired.gif

Dont get me wrong.....I am LOVING the recent success this team is having. But IMO this recent success we are having, might hurt us long term. Im suremanagement is happy as hell right now, and having the "I told you so" mentality that this team is good enough to compete. Sure, we might be goodenough to be in the wildcard race, but we are NOT built to win anything.

Our lineup has been scoring recently, but bottom line is we are not a good hitting team. Period. I dunno....I guess I am just afraid that our recent successmight make management reluctant to make the kind of changes we need to become a top tier team.

Back
Top Bottom