***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

this start was the story of cain's season last year. he would always give up the big hit in the later innings.

valdez just cant cut it as a big league pitcher, with barely any control of his fastball and absolutely zero control of his offspeed pitches, he should not bein the major leagues.

Infield in?!?!?!?!?! Its 5 to freakin 1. If Loney hits a bloop single right here.....
smh.gif

Giants' season going up in flames appreciation.

I hope this sorry team plays infront of 20,000+ empty seats for the rest of the year.

Originally Posted by dland24

If Buster Posey doesnt get an at bat in todays game..........
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! Still might not get an at bat though. (yes I quoted myself)

Giants are done, might as well look toward next season. Colorado is going to win the NL west and LA the wildcard. There is only so long you can get by withminor league hitting.

Originally Posted by chr1scross

HMMMM...

Rockies come back, again! Thats season.
sick.gif
Didn't check the score yet, but guess it's betterif I don't have to see it for myself. And missed the game except the last couple of innings and the Giants got beat down. Hopefully they finally get a batin the offseason.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

why do we suck so much now? this is how i expected the giants to play the whole season

I wish I knew. You can learn a lot about a team when they have there backs up against the wall.

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

Giants are done, might as well look toward next season. Colorado is going to win the NL west and LA the wildcard. There is only so long you can get by with minor league hitting.

Thanks before you posted I thought the Giants were winning the NL West. ESPN could really use your NL west coverage.

In other news...

CAPTAINOBVIOUS.png
Originally Posted by What up

Giants' season going up in flames appreciation.

I hope this sorry team plays infront of 20,000+ empty seats for the rest of the year.
Lets face it as much as I would like this Larry Baer has everyone brain washed. I'm suppose to come out to the Park because of how fantasticit looks. Larry how about you put the same effort in to the park as you do the players.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by bright nikes

damn $6.2M signing bonus.

sit down rook.

Buster Posey > Russell Martin.....right now!!!!
laugh.gif

How does a parent wake up one day and say, "I'm gonna name my son Buster"
laugh.gif

One of the highlights aside from the end result was seeing Busters debut. I heard the fans cheer out of nowhere , i wasnt aware of what was happening, but thenI saw it.

I stood up and applauded. He battled during the AB which was nice.

What stood out to me more than anything about his debut was so many people were aware of who he was, he got the loudest pop of the night. The couple behind mewas fully aware of who he was. Knowledgable fans
smokin.gif

cant wait for tomorrows game

Back
Top Bottom