***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

This the type of stuff makes dudes beat they wives n %!@+....imagine if your wife started talkin %!@+ or something right after this happen

How many more seasons will Tim Lincecum and especially Matt Cain be able to take of this crap?

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

This the type of stuff makes dudes beat they wives n %!@+....imagine if your wife started talkin %!@+ or something right after this happen
cmon dude, thats OD.
husband and their wives are a BAD example.
laugh.gif

it can be just about anybody talkin *%*% to you after this lost.

me: we'll sweep the rockies next week tho
me: lol
franchise55: lmao
franchise55: better chance of you banging megan fox in the +##
me: LOLLL

When do teams usually decide to get rid of a manager though? And I hope they quit playing those damn "were in this" commercials too.. I don'teven feel like going to the game Saturday anymore, stupid giants...

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

When do teams usually decide to get rid of a manager though? And I hope they quit playing those damn "were in this" commercials too.. I don't even feel like going to the game Saturday anymore, stupid giants...
It's the last year of Boch's contract anyways.

Aaron Rowand's contract is worse than Zito's. I firmly believe that. Dude stole an extra 5 mill per year by running face first into a wall.

What a terrible L. Can't wait to hear Damon Bruce tonight on Sportsphone 680. Should be pretty damn interesting

What are the contract statuses of Timmy and Matt Cain? Surely the Giants cannot afford to pay both of them max dollars right? especially considering thehorrible contracts of Zito and Rowand....

He was explaining how hes watched baseball for years and Bruce Bochy did a terrible job managing the game and should be fired tomorrow morning. Everytime hewas cut off he would beg for them to let him explain his reasoning sounding like he was so sad and angry he would tear Bochys head off.

Originally Posted by UsedToBeCool

I think Lincecum is arbitration eligible in 2011.

EDIT: nm he's arb eligible after this season
I think Lincecum will be making around 10 million next year.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

What are the contract statuses of Timmy and Matt Cain? Surely the Giants cannot afford to pay both of them max dollars right? especially considering the horrible contracts of Zito and Rowand....
The Giants have control of Lincecum until 2013, but I am sure he is looking for more money than what Cole Hamels received this past off season.

Cain will become a free agent after the 2011 season.

Back
Top Bottom