***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

good win. Velez juicing?

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chris82790

i will admit i was doubting velez when the giants called him up but so far he's proving me wrong
Same. Glad to see Bengie starting to look like the Bengie from earlier in the season.

Do you guys think with Timmy and Cain both doing so well, they are going to split Cy Young votes?

Thats the difference between Cain and Lincecum and why Cain will not be a great pitcher, just a good one.

im %%#@#%! pissed

IT'S ADAM HARANG.....HARANG. 13 LOSSES. HOW THE HELL ARE WE LOSING????????????????????????? TO THIS HORRIBLE TEAM????????????????????????????????????????

Adam must be better than Aaron
wink.gif

I still absolutely hate how this team is constructed. When we get down by more than 2 runs, I feel we have absolutely no chance of winning the game.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

All I know is that we better not play this poorly when the Dodgers come to town.

dodgers will sweep. We got Sanchez, Martinez(?), and lincecum pitching. if we lucky we get 1 game

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

All I know is that we better not play this poorly when the Dodgers come to town.

dodgers will sweep. We got Sanchez, Martinez(?), and lincecum pitching. if we lucky we get 1 game

dodgers playing like crap since the all star break, they aint sweeping the giants

Back
Top Bottom