***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

I cant upload the pics until i buy a card reader since the mac doesnt have a compact flash slot. But the pics wont be that good cause i only have a stock lenseon my canon SMH, i need to get a long range lens

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

ab2j3p.png

roll.gif

Yo, let's keep this. I like this. Dark Panda's got that "I'm about to son you and then eat you" look

if sanchez can give us a decent start and the giants win i think that would set the table for a possible sweep

Nice win, but still upset about Pablo not winning the Final Vote and Timmy not getting the no-hitter. Hopefully Pablo still gets picked to replace CarlosBeltran, but I bet Kemp gets the spot though because Joe Torre is a coach for the game. Such BS.

I'll be there on Sunday as well, and I'll probably get there thirty minutes before the gates open. No way it'll be as crazy as Lincecum BobbleheadDay.

I could see Manuel picking Jayson Werth over Pablo as a replacement too. Oh well, it is what it is. We'll just have to wait and see.

went to the game with my girl it was straight up freezing. oh yeah You-Ribeeee's hr landed in my section/row im mad i was too busy in line for some garlicfries
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

went to the game with my girl it was straight up freezing. oh yeah You-Ribeeee's hr landed in my section/row im mad i was too busy in line for some garlic fries
laugh.gif

word, that would have been something to catch.
Nothing never comes my way, closest i was to catching anything was a foulball that was like 3 rows away
smh.gif

[table][tr][td]Werth Replaces Beltran As NL All-Star[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10th July, 2009 - 2:23 pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]AP - Jayson Werth has become the latest Phillies outfielder to make the National League All-Star team, according to an Associated Press report.

Werth was added to the roster Friday to replace injured Mets center fielder Carlos Beltran
[/td] [/tr][/table]

efffff that. Favortism, much? Might as well send the whole damn Phillies team. This isn't even an All Star team anymore.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

[table][tr][td]Werth Replaces Beltran As NL All-Star[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10th July, 2009 - 2:23 pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]AP - Jayson Werth has become the latest Phillies outfielder to make the National League All-Star team, according to an Associated Press report.

Werth was added to the roster Friday to replace injured Mets center fielder Carlos Beltran
[/td] [/tr][/table]

sick.gif

mad.gif

I just dont understand. I am completely baffled and pissed at the same time. I mean.....really?

Pablo > Shane Victorino
Pablo > Orlando Hudson
Pablo > Ryan Howard
Pablo > Jayson Werth
Pablo > Ryan Zimmerman (I know, I know the Nats need 1 player, but still)
Pablo > Yadier Molina (bengie > yadier for that matter)
Pablo > Hunter Pence

This is a joke.

Me too man, the MLB dont like the Giants
smh.gif
. IF they could they would probablyleave Cain and Timmy of it also

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

just wanna pop in and say im tight as hell that panda didn't make the all star team

You sir, are about as tight as testicular cancer.

Back
Top Bottom