Seth Rogen and Co. puttin in that work

40 Year Old Virgin is still the best film they've done. They're just making the same movie over and over now, word to Will Ferrell.

It's a shame, but that's the way the business works I guess...

IMO Seth Rogan is a bit Overrated. I'll give him Superbad which he co-wrote. However, he did also help write Drillbit Taylor (no comment necessary) as wellas Pineapple Express, which is EXTREMELY overrated. James Franco really saved that movie.

As far as Knocked Up & the 40 Year Old Virgin are concerned those were written by Judd Apatow, and those movies are 10x funnier than the stuff Roganhimself wrote. Rogan is funny no doubt, but seeing him play "Seth Rogan" in every single movie is already starting to wear thin.

Both "Observe and Report" and "Funny People" do not look that great . Though I feel they are going in a different direction with"Funny People"

Paul Rudd is the best dude out of this group anyways.

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma85

IMO Seth Rogan is a bit Overrated. I'll give him Superbad which he co-wrote. However, he did also help write Drillbit Taylor (no comment necessary) as well as Pineapple Express, which is EXTREMELY overrated. James Franco really saved that movie.

As far as Knocked Up & the 40 Year Old Virgin are concerned those were written by Judd Apatow, and those movies are 10x funnier than the stuff Rogan himself wrote. Rogan is funny no doubt, but seeing him play "Seth Rogan" in every single movie is already starting to wear thin.

Both "Observe and Report" and "Funny People" do not look that great . Though I feel they are going in a different direction with "Funny People"

Paul Rudd is forever typecasted as Claire's stepbrother in Clueless. I always love Rudd's random lines. "You look like a Cholo onEaster"

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

IMO Seth Rogan is a bit Overrated. I'll give him Superbad which he co-wrote. However, he did also help write Drillbit Taylor (no comment necessary) as well as Pineapple Express, which is EXTREMELY overrated. James Franco really saved that movie.

As far as Knocked Up & the 40 Year Old Virgin are concerned those were written by Judd Apatow, and those movies are 10x funnier than the stuff Rogan himself wrote. Rogan is funny no doubt, but seeing him play "Seth Rogan" in every single movie is already starting to wear thin.

Both "Observe and Report" and "Funny People" do not look that great . Though I feel they are going in a different direction with "Funny People"

Paul Rudd is forever typecasted as Claire's stepbrother in Clueless. I always love Rudd's random lines. "You look like a Cholo on Easter"

What you know about Josh?!?!?!?! And it's Cher not Claire SMH.

Paul Rudd is forever typecasted as Claire's stepbrother in Clueless. I always love Rudd's random lines. "You look like a Cholo on Easter"

Fam I haven't seen the movie in years
laugh.gif

Don't forget Phoebe's fiancee in Friends.
embarassed.gif

I deleted freaks & geeks off my hard drive to make space
smh.gif

the kid with the afro was comedy

Fam I haven't seen the movie in years
laugh.gif

Haha it's all good.

Rudd was in Cluess and Friends, yes! I remember this
laugh.gif

He is the man. All of these guys mentioned in this thread are great. Apatow and McKay (Ferell, John C. Reilly, etc) need to team up to make one kick %*%comedy.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

word, those dudes are on a role, all of their movies are hilarious, Knocked Up, Superbad, Pineapple Express, Forgetting Sarah Marshall... I didn't see Zach and Miri, or I love You Man yet tho
Zach and Miri > Training Day
STOP

Pineapple Express is hilarious.

Freeks and Geeks was a great show. No +@@*%*$! either. Very true to life.

i don't know apatow's background, but the current success is similar to tyler perry's... CRAZY famous and successful.

so much hype for this crew. IMDB ratings are all screwed up with his fanbase helping out the ratings.. funny but not that funny. he's falling into the adamsandler phase quicker than I imaged

Originally Posted by khadafi252

i don't know apatow's background, but the current success is similar to tyler perry's... CRAZY famous and successful.
Apatow wrote Cable Guy but never got any credit for it.

i think he will be in the Green Hornet as the Green Hornet and Stephen Chow will be Kato which Bruce Lee used to act as

I like most of the movies Seth and the team are in, but I must say Pineapple Express SUCKED severely. SMH.

Another funny show that I love is Undeclared.
pimp.gif

Judd Apatow is a GENIUS.
pimp.gif

Superbad, Knocked Up, Pineapple Express, etc. are all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

there is even people with small roles who tag along with them also, like the black chick in the liqour store in superbad, and the trainer from I love you manwas also that creepy guy in superbad
laugh.gif

mclovin showed up in role models also, its just awesome I how always cast eatchother reminds me of adam sandler and his cast back in the day

but man I think judd's crew might have everyone beat

Freaks_and_Geeks_%28TV%29%281999%29.jpg

^man I have to admit I havent heard of this show till a couple weeks ago, it looks so stupid that it might be funny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

there is even people with small roles who tag along with them also, like the black chick in the liqour store in superbad, and the trainer from I love you man was also that creepy guy in superbad
laugh.gif
and that dude was also the weird high school teacher in Pineapple Express
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

there is even people with small roles who tag along with them also, like the black chick in the liqour store in superbad, and the trainer from I love you man was also that creepy guy in superbad
laugh.gif
and that dude was also the weird high school teacher in Pineapple Express
laugh.gif

Jo Lo Truglio!

Dude was also, in Role Models as Kuzzik, Augie's LAIRE friend.

Back
Top Bottom