Seriously who watch baseball ?

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

not this again...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Defend all you want with all these lame gifs . Anyone whos defending baseball saying it's # 1 probably can't jump any higher than a feet nor run a mile in less than 5 minutes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Baseball > football & basketball
You say some of the dumbest *+$@ I've ever read on this site.
All I said was I like baseball better than basketball and football. How is that dumb?
ATFK...thank god you didn't mention hockey. they'd push for you to get banned
laugh.gif

This is one of those "I can't believe people like something that I don't and I can't stand the opposition" posts that pop up all overNikeTalk.

I mean, that's really what it boils down to. People can't stand that there are things out there that people like that they don't like. Like, youcan't even respect that other people like it.

It really shows people's level of immaturity and insecurity.

Are you that insecure? Are you?

Bastitch wrote:
This is one of those "I can't believe people like something that I don't and I can't stand the opposition" posts that pop up all over NikeTalk.

I mean, that's really what it boils down to. People can't stand that there are things out there that people like that they don't like. Like, you can't even respect that other people like it.

Exactly, the op has a history of creating the most redundant topics too
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Bastitch wrote:
This is one of those "I can't believe people like something that I don't and I can't stand the opposition" posts that pop up all over NikeTalk.

I mean, that's really what it boils down to. People can't stand that there are things out there that people like that they don't like. Like, you can't even respect that other people like it.

eyes.gif

He stays saying the dumbest %$#% even when it's not a new topic.

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Bastitch wrote:

eyes.gif

He stays saying the dumbest %$#% even when it's not a new topic.

Relax, he's just trying to make us forget how he likes to comment on men's looks and what not. Since I'm here telling you this, it obviouslyisn't working. [Superbad] People don't forget [Superbad]
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bastitch

amen. what was the point of starting this thread? we don't care what you don't like.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

because someone doesn't like baseball they're insecure and immature?

please.
ohwell.gif
re-read what he wrote...twice if you have to

I watch baseball, and I like it...the taste of her peanuts and crackerjacks.[/Katy Perry]

Even though you're a fellow Laker fan, I think you're just too dumb to understand baseball, that's why you don't like it and find it inferior.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Even though you're a fellow Laker fan, I think you're just too dumb to understand baseball, that's why you don't like it and find it inferior.
haha nah, 1st I'm no dummy and 2nd i find it inferior because i prefer contact sport . It's not hard to play baseball. As a matter of factit's easiest one to me on the list. But it's funny how you said baseball is a highly complicated sport yet look at all these baseball scandals and howthe players kept getting into troubles. All these stupid steroids scandal, off the field drama $%#*
laugh.gif

I never said i hate baseball, i just don't like watching it from start to end. Plus i can come up with x reasons why i think it sucks. And for those sayyou don't care about this thread then why bother replying. Look like some of you got mad and took it the wrong way

Originally Posted by Bastitch

I never said i hate baseball. I don't find it as fun as other sports. I just think it's inferior to other sport and i can back it up. Thepoint of this thread : I just wonder who actually sit down and watch it from start to end without yawning or flip the channel.

Back
Top Bottom