Seriously.... Who is going to buy/wear AIR YEEZY?

i got my own way and my yeezy ....not your~

1239014476835291287.jpg

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by MH602

Yeezy=trash

are you sure about that? have you held them in your hands and actually examined them? i don't agree w/ the hype or the price, but the shoes are NO WHERE near trash. the design is based on the jordan iii platform and some other past nikes; jordan iii is one of the most popular on design alone. the materials used are not cheap like the ones used on gr nike and retro jordans. so there's no way your post can be right by any means. the only thing i think is suspect are the colors. the base colorways are fine, but the hyper pink and orange are suspect.
eyes.gif
the gid outsole is dope...glows better than the mcfly outsoles
pimp.gif

Have a sz 11so yes ive held them. Im not saying quality is trash im sayin the shoe itself and the idea are trash. Just another fusion, no need for hype

summing up the thread

those who like the shoe = kanye lovers & hypebeasts
those who don't = kanye haters, too poor to afford them but actually want them

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Yeezy=trash

are you sure about that? have you held them in your hands and actually examined them? i don't agree w/ the hype or the price, but the shoes are NO WHERE near trash. the design is based on the jordan iii platform and some other past nikes; jordan iii is one of the most popular on design alone. the materials used are not cheap like the ones used on gr nike and retro jordans. so there's no way your post can be right by any means. the only thing i think is suspect are the colors. the base colorways are fine, but the hyper pink and orange are suspect.
eyes.gif
the gid outsole is dope...glows better than the mcfly outsoles
pimp.gif

Have a sz 11so yes ive held them. Im not saying quality is trash im sayin the shoe itself and the idea are trash. Just another fusion, no need for hype

SUMMARY

-trash? have you ever actually held them?

-yeah, i actually own them

http://photobucket.com/images/you got served

Originally Posted by tuna629

summing up the thread

those who like the shoe = kanye lovers & hypebeasts

agreed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I def dont like them, i could buy 60 pairs. They look like boots, they glow in the dark, they are pink and orange. They also look like the come up to yourknees.

People who like yeezys = suburban geeks who use their mommy and daddys credit cards to be Hypebeast.

Pepole who dislike = Sneakerheads who have a eye for the best and certainly these arent even close.

Originally Posted by A Thrilla

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I def dont like them, i could buy 60 pairs. They look like boots, they glow in the dark, they are pink and orange. They also look like the come up to your knees.

People who like yeezys = suburban geeks who use their mommy and daddys credit cards to be Hypebeast.

Pepole who dislike = Sneakerheads who have a eye for the best and certainly these arent even close.

you have so much knowledge! That's cool that you could have picked up 60 pairs, you pretty much run the shoe game huh?
I really love your 6 posts so far, keep it up!

You bring so much positive feedback and information to this community!

http://photobucket.com/images/borat not

Originally Posted by SiG21

Originally Posted by tuna629

summing up the thread

those who like the shoe = kanye lovers & hypebeasts & actually like the shoe

agreed

added the most important part

Originally Posted by Crumbs

doing the "popular" thing by saying there trash

QFT...

of course some people don't like them, and some do
making a thread about it shows that you MUST care about them somewhat...

So if a majority of people don't like them, then the defense from the people who bought them is 'Oh, you're just doing the popular thing by sayingthey're trash.'

What if people aren't doing the popular thing, and the majority just thinks they're trash? I mean, you can still feel on top of the world for wearing apair of kicks that most people think are garbage. Don't let that trip you up. But saying 'Everyone who hates them isjust doing the popular thing byhating on them' is a new argument that I think is a little clever, and a lot of pathetic.

But yeah: Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/3***

*locked*

Back
Top Bottom