Seriously NT...its time to stop Fronting!

Originally Posted by boxer

Its all good.

Nothin4ever
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2rh8pkm.jpg

14idgdz.jpg

2hzo57r.jpg

208corl.jpg

Haze lettin the inner brother come out of him. Anton prolly saw these chicks who was more than 80 pounds and threw up.

Took down a shorty on friday who was borderline BBW. Indian chick,Head game was crazy, cute face and tig ol' bitties. No shame in my game

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Haze lettin the inner brother come out of him. Anton prolly saw these chicks who was more than 80 pounds and threw up.

Took down a shorty on friday who was borderline BBW. Indian chick,Head game was crazy, cute face and tig ol' bitties. No shame in my game

Zactly.

Had a good time at the bar with some pleasantly plump chicks last night.

Ended up chilling out with a cute Filipina lawyer but the spirit of the BBWs were appreciated....word to Danny Tanner.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Zactly.

Had a good time at the bar with some pleasantly plump chicks last night.

Ended up chilling out with a cute Filipina lawyer but the spirit of the BBWs were appreciated....word to Danny Tanner.

True Story, I maybe spent 3 minutes talking to this chick, before never having met her and she was already begging for me to take her back to the dorm room.She was nice, I didn't have to put in any work, so why not???

Of course, Niketalkers only smash dimes though...On the real I believe if you take away toys and insert shoes, half of these dudes is prolly the real life 40year old virgins.

I'm tellin ya'll...some of the best +*# and head I've ever gotten has come from BBWs. Ya'll dudes thatsmash there 80 pounders ONLY are missin out. Ya'll just don't know.
laugh.gif

dang ol girl from degrassi lookin good. i love all women from 95 lbs to bbw. women are just awesome in general son.

On the real I believe if you take away toys and insert shoes, half of these dudes is prolly the real life 40 year old virgins.

without a doubt

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom