serious topic: why are women in such a rush to get married?

laugh.gif
I don't get it...like a ring will really change everything.

i think as little girls theyre programmed to want the fairy tale wedding, complete with Prince Charming and two kids in the picket-fence house.

Im really starting to think its a Southern thing...

Chicks are such in a rush

like if they not married by 27, their life is a failure...

They have a biological clock. Men can conceive their entire lives women have a limited window before menopause.

Originally Posted by Club29

i think as little girls theyre programmed to want the fairy tale wedding, complete with Prince Charming and two kids in the picket-fence house.

word up to that.

i was thinking that the other day...

my ex hit me up like "when are you gonna fall in love?"
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i was like "When it's the right time and the right girl"

these chicks letting the Malcolm X glasses and maturity fool em...im totally not ready to settle down @ all....and I tell em and it's one big joke.

Ha wait till some of ya'll get closer to my age. These chicks are racing to the damn chapel.
eek.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Little Sneakr Princess 23

not in no rush, just nice to think about having a future with someone one day....
well tell your fellow women that they should keep those thoughts to themselves & not tell men about it too early... it tends to scare themaway

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

like if they not married by 27, their life is a failure...

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

They have a biological clock. Men can conceive their entire lives women have a limited window before menopause.

bingo.
this is the case for most.
shoot right now im just aiming for a healthy happy faithful relationship.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

then they realize they get married too young and then get a divorce

the biological clock itself is another monster. I've seen chix get desperate and sleep with anyone for a kid...

this chick is 22 saying this recklessness to me

Her: "Sometimes i feel like i want a kid"
Me (i dont know her history): "Kids aint all my agenda for the next 5-8 years"
Her:"I can wait a while"
Me:
grin.gif
grin.gif

It's harder and much worse when chicks see you got potential and are working towards something.

Back
Top Bottom