Serious Topic. How many of you smoke weed everyday?

got my roor on deck, that oregon dank ftw...
laugh.gif

need to invest in a volcano/vaporizer

...but how much do you average on a weekly basis that most of you (who do smoke) spend on weed?

When I first graduated HS, I smoked probably every other day or somethin'. Then I cut down a lot when I went to college, but I still did it maybe once ortwice a week. Then I cut down some more after that experience to occasionally, maybe like twice a month. For the past 2 years, at most, I'll smoke once ortwice per week, then I pretty much quit when my BM got pregnant. Then I started again when she started to stress me out like 5 months in. And for the past 3months, it's only been like once every two weeks or somethin'.

errrrrrrday homie. Well, when I have the chance, won't hesitate. But yea, I need to start doing it more healthily (##@ is that a word?)
roll.gif
, anyways my homies STAY LIT, F !$%!@%%

Smoke every day for the past 17 years or so. Obviously no where near as much as I used to. But that !#@! keeps me sane.

We on that Cali all day, every day.

With that said my bong cracked the other night, the piece where the down stem goes in. I've made a waterfall bong (similar to a gravity bong) and that hitsjust as good if not better than bongs. I was finished yesterday. Had marvelous dreams while I was asleep.

I dreamt about smoking joints too, so I'll be rollin' in a minute.

$20 2 gram sativa joints
pimp.gif

I've been smoking since i was 14, i'm 19 now. I picked it up really heavy a year ago. I'd smoke multiple times a day everyday, with the exceptionof a day or two break in between. I quit on sunday and haven't smoked since then. I chose to stop not because i feel unhealthy but i felt like i had apermanent buzz going on
laugh.gif
so imma just stop for maybe a month or two or maybe ill just stop completely, who knows? the main reason though is because of myfinancial situation right now. If i got a better paying job tomorrow though, i'd be back on that green daily. I get high not because it's"cool" or everyone else does it..it just helps me relax, think about things in a different perspective, helps me analyze certain situations indifferent ways, after a workout and a protein shake, nothing better than a big fat blunt with a friend or two.I just simply like to get high, when im highit's as if my emotions get frozen, helps me push certain thoughts to the back of my head. I have noticed since sunday though that it takes me a long timeto fall asleep since im so used to coming home botted and knockin out. My ex didn't like it but was cool with it as long as it wasn't daily. (shethought it wasnt
laugh.gif
) no body in my family knows about it...i'd die if they found out. and i'm definitely down with the GREEN TEAM
pimp.gif

I used 2 hustle green and blow L's everyday. It got to the point where i couldn't smoke mids and get high.. i could only smoke exotic...eventually iguess i just grew out of it... I started to need 2 do something else and blow after .. like pop a 30 or a Bar then blow a dutch... then u get a tolerance tothem too. in the end it was a !%$$%$ up situation i became my own best customer, and i was poppin pills heavy.. eventually i didnt even like blowin.... Nowafter years of charges,fines, time, blowing all my cheese and programs..i just fell back and work my %*% off n go to school, go to meetings and what not...Gotta grow up sometime.

i did this summer and although it was fun i don't think i'd do that again. the highs don't feel as good and it tires you out too much. but myconcern was loss of short term memory which i could tell got pretty bad from just a few months. one weekend i smoked throughout the whole day w/ my friend andit wasn't a good feeling...nothing better than that first high so smoking multiple times a day is a waste IMO

daily, but it does not affect my life.

I still wake up, go to work ( 2 jobs mind you)
pay my bills, work out and play soccer.

I smoke after all of that is done .

Get your priority's straight.

FIXED MY CONTRACT !! NOW IM CHIEFIN LIKE LARRY JOHNSON

Back
Top Bottom