Serious question about race and skin color

Originally Posted by NYfly1

Because Jesus is Black

Jesus is middle-eastern.

Stop trying to be funny.
indifferent.gif

Nothing you say or do will pull you up out of the fiery depths that is the NT hate-list.

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

Originally Posted by sneakfreek182

NYfly1 wrote:

sneakfreek182 wrote:

NYfly1 wrote:

Because Jesus is Black

it's always gotta be this dude to say the stupidest %%+

It always gotta be you to respond to my stupid !*+$

am i getting you mad sir?

not at all but i am quite curious to know what drives you to be the most idiotic person on NT?

And I am curious what makes you think that his original statement was intended to be idiotic?

He said Jesus was black.

Everyone knows Jesus was Asian.DUH
ChineseJesus.jpg

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

wwsindicate wrote:

sneakfreek182 wrote:

NYfly1 wrote:

sneakfreek182 wrote:

NYfly1 wrote:

Because Jesus is Black

not at all but i am quite curious to know what drives you to be the most idiotic person on NT?

And I am curious what makes you think that his original statement was intended to be idiotic?

Ya'll got weak return punches.
eyes.gif
Deaded. by your inability to make
us laugh.

What are you even talking about?...Calm down...

Originally Posted by adagu

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

geography. people adapt to their climates. i thought this was pretty much common sense/common knowledge.

Even if you get darker from living near the Equator, that darker skin is not going to be included in you DNA and passed on to your kids. If it were all climate, every black person born in America wouldn't be black anymore, their skin would change depending on where they lived.

Over time, that might happen, but we're speaking across many, many generations.

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

There is no biological link between race and skin color. Race is a social construct. But you did say skin color in your title, so I imagine you know that.

Like others mentioned melanin is what determines the dark or lightness of your skin.

to the person who made the SE Asian comment as an example, you will notice that many people in those regions have very similar if not darker skin tones than other black people.

I hope you guys really understand what was said in this post^^^^^^^^^....it answers all your questions about what race is.

The reason why caucasians have light colored skin is because when they immigrated from an area of lots of sun light (africa) to areas of little sun light(europe and asia) the naturally occurring melanin began to disappear from their skin. What melanin does is block harmful UV rays which cause cancer. Think ofit as built in sun block. The problem is when dark skinned individuals live in areas of low sunlight they can not absorb the vitamin D we get from the sun, aswell as foliate which causes horrible birth defects in children. So think of white skin as the result of lack of vitamin D. So the reverse is of course reallydark skin which is a response to being exposed to the sun nearly every moment of their life.... And for the record The prophet Jesus (isa) peace be upon himhad brown skin, but that is really the least you can take from his incredible life.

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

Originally Posted by sneakfreek182

NYfly1 wrote:

sneakfreek182 wrote:

NYfly1 wrote:

Because Jesus is Black

first off what would jesus being black have to do with the reason different people having different skin tones?Second look at any of his other post andyoull know what im talking about

I would post in here, but it's obvious many wouldn't even understand.

But in a nut shell.

The OG "Man" started out in Africa, then the people of the Area migrated everywhere else. Caucasians originate in the Caucus mountains, thus theCauc-Asian.The climate of the region caused things such as less melanin to be produced and blue eyes and such.

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

There is no biological link between race and skin color. Race is a social construct. But you did say skin color in your title, so I imagine you know that.

Like others mentioned melanin is what determines the dark or lightness of your skin.

to the person who made the SE Asian comment as an example, you will notice that many people in those regions have very similar if not darker skin tones than other black people.

Correctomundo!

Jesus is was middle-eastern.

Back
Top Bottom