Serious Player Only.

Couldn’t find a thread on it figured I’d give it a shot as they have some of my favorite performing models this year. Currently they have a weekly drop and they have around 4 models.
Player1 Plus(180$)
IMG_1436.jpeg

Game 1 (138$)
IMG_1439.jpeg

Game 1 Mid (138$ -150$ with explosive midsole)
IMG_1438.jpeg

Ranger1 (190$)
IMG_1437.jpeg

6/17 Morpho
IMG_1443.jpeg

IMG_1442.jpeg

I've seen a lot of positive reviews bouncing around. I'm looking to try a pair, but I know that I'll want to try one of the extra insoles too, so I'm waiting for those to restock before I purchase.

Also, I get that the reviews have been good, but going in ~$225 to try out a brand that I've never personally worn before is STEEP.

And for the love of all things holy, PLEASE add a size filter to the store so that we don't have to go item by item to see what's in stock...

Since Spo does not do restocks and have a drop planned roughly for every week I’ll try to catalogue each months release starting with January til current to catch up.
1/16 Cure
IMG_1461.jpeg

1/19 Pure (restock)
IMG_1463.jpeg

Cocopink 2/1
IMG_1465.jpeg

The Logo (Game1 Mid) 2/19
IMG_1474.jpeg

Joker 2/27
IMG_1467.jpeg

Wish 3/12
IMG_1476.jpeg

All black 3/24
IMG_1478.jpeg

Sketch 4/9
IMG_1479.jpeg

Ice world 4/18
IMG_1477.jpeg

‘HQU’ Game1 mid(Made explosive midsole standard for future Game1 releases)
IMG_1475.jpeg

Last edited:
Ranger1-Bomb 5/12
IMG_1483.jpeg

Barbie-5/14
IMG_1481.jpeg

Game1 Gametime 5/28
IMG_1439.jpeg

Hater -6/5
IMG_1452.jpeg

Uno
IMG_1451.jpeg

Lastly these are the 4 current insoles
IMG_1435.jpeg

Player 1 plus comes with strength and quick midsoles
Game1/ Mids come with quick midsole. As of 4/25 with the HQU game1 has been upgraded to a Explosive midsole.
Ranger1 comes with explosive midsole.
Gs versions of the player1 plus come with explosive and quick midsole.
Strength and explosive on site for 44$
6/22 Lily
IMG_1505.jpeg
IMG_1506.jpeg

Gs version( explosive midsole)
IMG_1508.jpeg

Last edited:
What, did SPO try to buy some guerrilla marketing off Temu or something?
No, but since I’ve been keeping up and not a lot of information is available I’d rather organize it and put it one place to avoid having to deal with it down the line. I wish the information was available for the li-Ning stuff for the gammas but the info just isn’t available.

No, but since I’ve been keeping up and not a lot of information is available I’d rather organize it and put it one place to avoid having to deal with it down the line. I wish the information was available for the li-Ning stuff for the gammas but the info just isn’t available.
Yup. Seems like a lot of the Chinese brands are pumping out high level product these days, they’re just having a hard time getting exposure aside from Kyrie.

Yup. Seems like a lot of the Chinese brands are pumping out high level product these days, they’re just having a hard time getting exposure aside from Kyrie.
Yea I personally can vouch for them but as you said it can be a steep investment just to try them out. I tried to put as much info as possible in the first few posts and catalogue from the start of 2024 to make it easy for people stumbling upon the brand to see what’s going on. They’re not on any sneaker websites yet and you’ll only find out about the drops if you’re really looking. If you wanted to try their explosive midsole you can try the “HQU” Game1s for 150$ or if you’re sz 10 and under they come in the GS versions of the PLAYER1 plus for 180$ not really mentioned on their website. If you do place an order pm me after.

Back
Top Bottom