Serious discussion: Sleeping with your date on the first night

keep your d--- in your pocket regardless....she assumes youre out for sex like the average guy.....there's no challenge for her.

if you like her.....play it cool and she'll give it to you...you might also get her to break bread or trick on you if you play it cool...and because she's investing that in you she might stick around for a bit longer or give it to you more than you expected

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

I dont wanna marry some frigit, and i dont wanna marry no hoooer.

Work that one out and best of luck.

Then what do you want. If a girl holds out, you like damn she frigid, but if she gives it up first night... you saying she a $+#@. You can't have your cake and eat it too. If you actually like a girl, and it's first night... it shouldn't matter.

Then what do you want. If a girl holds out, you like damn she frigid, but if she gives it up first night... you saying she a $+#@. You can't have your cake and eat it too. If you actually like a girl, and it's first night... it shouldn't matter.

Originally Posted by gORJESS

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

ideally i would like to.....if she's someone i genuinely like and have a lot in common with its not going to change anything. people take sex way too seriously.

I agree 100%
qft...but just dont force it, just let it happen on its own

ideally i would like to.....if she's someone i genuinely like and have a lot in common with its not going to change anything. people take sex way too seriously.

I agree 100%

Originally Posted by eashawty

I agree 100%

Meh if it's someone I'm really attracted to, best believe I'm buying roofie coladas all night.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

I agree 100%

Meh if it's someone I'm really attracted to, best believe I'm buying roofie coladas all night.
pimp.gif

you @!+%

you @!+%

you should make sure you pick partners who are mature enough to not judge you based solely on that. 
Exactly...Whether I smashed the first night or months later..I'm not going to base my opinion on the exact time I hit it...there will be plenty of other things to take into account that would make my decision on whether she's the "long term" type

you should make sure you pick partners who are mature enough to not judge you based solely on that. 
Exactly...Whether I smashed the first night or months later..I'm not going to base my opinion on the exact time I hit it...there will be plenty of other things to take into account that would make my decision on whether she's the "long term" type

Originally Posted by The Minister

you @!+%

reported

Originally Posted by The Minister

you @!+%

reported

Sees your post
Sees thread about 90 pregnant girls at some high school

Too seriously indeed.

Sees your post

Too seriously indeed.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Sees your post

Too seriously indeed.

this is an issue of maturity. like girls who hold out for 5 dates don't get pregnant.
grin.gif

Prudishness a lot of the time is a front by girls and says nothing about their level of promiscuity. There are girls who my boys thought were good girls cause they didn't let him smash that other guys she got introduced to ended up having sex with her when they first met. This has actually happened on multiple occassions.

there are societies wayyyy more promicuous than ours that don't view casual sex as taboo that have much lower rates of teenage pregnacnies and STDs.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Sees your post

Too seriously indeed.

this is an issue of maturity. like girls who hold out for 5 dates don't get pregnant.
grin.gif

Prudishness a lot of the time is a front by girls and says nothing about their level of promiscuity. There are girls who my boys thought were good girls cause they didn't let him smash that other guys she got introduced to ended up having sex with her when they first met. This has actually happened on multiple occassions.

there are societies wayyyy more promicuous than ours that don't view casual sex as taboo that have much lower rates of teenage pregnacnies and STDs.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Girl im nearly 40 and had 2 wives and a lifetimes worth of women, i was being ironic.

I know how to live ta.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Girl im nearly 40 and had 2 wives and a lifetimes worth of women, i was being ironic.

I know how to live ta.

wink.gif

Ahh, the old blase' routine........ i see you son
smokin.gif

Ahh, the old blase' routine........ i see you son
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom