Serious discussion: Sleeping with your date on the first night

Some friends and I just got into a small debate on whether or not sleeping with someone on the first date ruins future potential for a relationship.

One of my friends said there was no way a girl could be “wifey material

Some friends and I just got into a small debate on whether or not sleeping with someone on the first date ruins future potential for a relationship.

One of my friends said there was no way a girl could be “wifey material

I think it depends on the guys mentality. Some would think sleeping on the first date means a !@+ and some would think you're not too into them if you don't give it up the first night. You know the persons a keeper if they either a)agree with your choice or b)dont judge you for it

I think it depends on the guys mentality. Some would think sleeping on the first date means a !@+ and some would think you're not too into them if you don't give it up the first night. You know the persons a keeper if they either a)agree with your choice or b)dont judge you for it

What makes you think the female is not out for a fling? You assume she's trying to get married. Some women are just like men. Think about it.

What makes you think the female is not out for a fling? You assume she's trying to get married. Some women are just like men. Think about it.

it all comes down to whether or not your willing to be with someone who sleeps with people on the first date. if so, then so be it.

people often forget that YOU have to be in the relationship not the people on the outside. If thats cool with you and your patner then who are they to judge.

Im dont think that someone who does that would be right for me cause i overthink everything. but i will probably put up with something that others wouldnt. ye shrug

it all comes down to whether or not your willing to be with someone who sleeps with people on the first date. if so, then so be it.

people often forget that YOU have to be in the relationship not the people on the outside. If thats cool with you and your patner then who are they to judge.

Im dont think that someone who does that would be right for me cause i overthink everything. but i will probably put up with something that others wouldnt. ye shrug

Its cool on the first date cause sometimes a chick can bring to the table more than sex

I dont wanna marry some frigit, and i dont wanna marry no hoooer.

Work that one out and best of luck.

I dont wanna marry some frigit, and i dont wanna marry no hoooer.

Work that one out and best of luck.

Its cool on the first date cause sometimes a chick can bring to the table more than sex

If you have the option slow it down IF your wanting or trying to pursue a relationship that is lasting. Sleeping on the first date is like picking a flower before it blossoms.

If you have the option slow it down IF your wanting or trying to pursue a relationship that is lasting. Sleeping on the first date is like picking a flower before it blossoms.

ideally i would like to.....if she's someone i genuinely like and have a lot in common with its not going to change anything. people take sex way too seriously.

ideally i would like to.....if she's someone i genuinely like and have a lot in common with its not going to change anything. people take sex way too seriously.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I agree 100%

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I agree 100%

I think it's completely situational and of course dependent on the two people. Just because the order of things is way off doesn't mean so is the relationship.

I think it's completely situational and of course dependent on the two people. Just because the order of things is way off doesn't mean so is the relationship.

keep your d--- in your pocket regardless....she assumes youre out for sex like the average guy.....there's no challenge for her.

if you like her.....play it cool and she'll give it to you...you might also get her to break bread or trick on you if you play it cool...and because she's investing that in you she might stick around for a bit longer or give it to you more than you expected

Back
Top Bottom