Serious Car Choice Now: CLS, 3/5/6/7 series?

Originally Posted by HOVKid

CLS 63 is the illest car to me right now......so many people think its ugly but I'm loving it....

2008-mercedesbenz-cls-63-amg1.jpg

cls-63-amg-coupe.jpg
I thought I was the only person who thinks this car is bad as hell. If I had the money....

That CLS looks amazing. To the guy who hates his CLS, any reason? I've found cars around 40-60k miles now and I will definitely try to get an aftermarket warranty. I don't plan on finalizing this purchase any sooner than midway through June so I'm definitely still shopping around and researching. And odds are I will only drive it 4-5 years tops.

my friends uncle just copped a pre-owned CLS for 32k and the miles sat at like 30k. So you do the math. You can find way better deals. Good luck.

get the CLS. DEF dont get that 3. You can find a CLS for 30kish or something around there. Like dude said you can get them for a steal with like 30k miles on it or 40k miles.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

tell me why is this 6 is only 5k?

6series
nerd.gif

3 Options:

1. The goons will be waiting for you when you come to collect the car.
2. It's probably missing something major like a transmission, or chasis.
3. It's been in a wreck.

The likelihood is that it's option 1.  The car they're "selling" is most likely not even in their possession.

if u got 45k you could blow... use around 35k and buy yourself a BRAND NEW Lexus IS350, 335i, G37, TL type S, Audi, etc. smfh...... brand new car. smfh.... whats wrong with those cars? your getting it brand new and warranty for a while.

DajonDondo wrote:
if u got 45k you could blow... use around 35k and buy yourself a BRAND NEW Lexus IS350, 335i, G37, TL type S, Audi, etc. smfh...... brand new car. smfh.... whats wrong with those cars? your getting it brand new and warranty for a while.
You don't want any of these cars without a warranty.  That said, check craigslist and see if you can get a super good deal.

Originally Posted by mpeezy

my friends uncle just copped a pre-owned CLS for 32k and the miles sat at like 30k. So you do the math. You can find way better deals. Good luck.
eek.gif
 see that's the sorta deal I'd be willing to drop 30-35k range in. I've been scouring autotrader and what not. I def think I can find a CLS or 6 series in my price range 
pimp.gif

Man get a low mileage E39 M5 (2001-2003; Stay away from the '00's).  I plan on doing that in a few years. 

Originally Posted by bruza

Man get a low mileage E39 M5 (2001-2003; Stay away from the '00's).  I plan on doing that in a few years. 
I don't really like that car model (looks wise). I'm definitely grabbing a CLS or 6 series now. I'm really stubborn
laugh.gif
 if I say Ima do it, Ima do it. 

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

It's funny when dudes want luxury cars with honda money

I know right!!!  spending 20k+ on a car with more than 50k miles on it is ridiculous to me......but its obvious he is young and is just making a decision based on what he thinks is "cool" rather than what he "should" do.....

Originally Posted by DublBagn

I know right!!!  spending 20k+ on a car with more than 50k miles on it is ridiculous to me......but its obvious he is young and is just making a decision based on what he thinks is "cool" rather than what he "should" do.....
u only live once and your only young once. might as well
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by DublBagn

u only live once and your only young once. might as well
laugh.gif
Exactly why I'm doing this. I'm not dumb, I hedge against risk as much as I can while still doing what I want. 

Back
Top Bottom