SEPTEMBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

smittyk
pimp.gif

You just brought back a ton of memories man. Props to you sir.

SenorDragon....been lookin for em for the longest.  i was happy as hell when i found em roamin around ebay.

SJ...thanks homie!  vintage is what i do.

SenorDragon....been lookin for em for the longest.  i was happy as hell when i found em roamin around ebay.

SJ...thanks homie!  vintage is what i do.

prymone wrote:
Originally Posted by never wear them

This is why I love the WDYWT thread
pimp.gif

ppl posting fits for a reason... To get that e-props!
Your gonna get flamed if something looks wack or Gay....

Like I'll use my lil brother for example.

How you gonna wear a Gucci belt while your outfit looks broke....

And how are you gonna have a wallet worth 400$ when you don't even have 400$ in the bank.....

Or how you gonna wear a Burberry/lacoste shirt/polo while wearing Levi jeans?

Or LV shoes with some cheap a** pants?

We need some discipline in here ppl...

I hardly post my fit btw... I'm just about the shoes
pimp.gif

whats wrong with wearin a lacoste polo with some levis?
serious question
neither are exspensive 
laugh.gif

disregard lacoste.

prymone wrote:

pimp.gif

And how are you gonna have a wallet worth 400$ when you don't even have 400$ in the bank.....

pimp.gif

whats wrong with wearin a lacoste polo with some levis?
serious question
neither are exspensive 
laugh.gif

disregard lacoste.

what I found hilarious is that after all that back and forth, here comes Tim "The worst dresser on NT" coming in as usual minding his biz
roll.gif

This weeks rotation. Sorry no fits
4979005148_9a6d9c7473_z.jpg

what I found hilarious is that after all that back and forth, here comes Tim "The worst dresser on NT" coming in as usual minding his biz
roll.gif

This weeks rotation. Sorry no fits
4979005148_9a6d9c7473_z.jpg

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i'm secure enough in myself so that if someone pokes fun at an article of my clothing or the way i wear my hair, i can laugh along and appreciate it - especially if it's a good joke. my life is fantastic: i get paid well, own my own place, love my fam, love my gf. i come on NT to look at the shoes and hopefully catch some entertainment. people are putting on a special outfit, posing, snapping a pic, posting it on an online forum that is 99% men and then not expecting to be mildly hazed? c'mon man. do i tease or criticize my friends and fam irl about what they wear or how they act? hell yeah. just like i feel like NT is a community, a loosely knit family that i have been a part of since 2004, that i can tease or criticize in the exact same manner - nothing malicious - all good clean fun. 
dudes need to relax on here. it's the internet for godsakes 
laugh.gif

y'all taking this waaay too seriously 
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

+

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

That and that bolded section is how WDYW originally started back in what 04? 05?....just shoes.

i'm secure enough in myself so that if someone pokes fun at an article of my clothing or the way i wear my hair, i can laugh along and appreciate it - especially if it's a good joke. my life is fantastic: i get paid well, own my own place, love my fam, love my gf. i come on NT to look at the shoes and hopefully catch some entertainment. people are putting on a special outfit, posing, snapping a pic, posting it on an online forum that is 99% men and then not expecting to be mildly hazed? c'mon man. do i tease or criticize my friends and fam irl about what they wear or how they act? hell yeah. just like i feel like NT is a community, a loosely knit family that i have been a part of since 2004, that i can tease or criticize in the exact same manner - nothing malicious - all good clean fun. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

+

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

That and that bolded section is how WDYW originally started back in what 04? 05?....just shoes.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

+

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Actually late 03, I forgot dude's name that used to do it. But it just used to be shoes and honestly miss it when it was just shoes, not dudes posting pics of themselves in odd poses with their dog wearing sneakers

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

+

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Actually late 03, I forgot dude's name that used to do it. But it just used to be shoes and honestly miss it when it was just shoes, not dudes posting pics of themselves in odd poses with their dog wearing sneakers

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

EDWIN YOU NAILED IT ON THE HEAD HERE FOR ME!! thats exactly what i think when i see stuff like that.... LOL JK JK JK!!!! your bro just needs to dress like big bro! nice fits as always even though you didnt post but i know you got style homie, take it easy but thank you for posting that.. cosign x10

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

EDWIN YOU NAILED IT ON THE HEAD HERE FOR ME!! thats exactly what i think when i see stuff like that.... LOL JK JK JK!!!! your bro just needs to dress like big bro! nice fits as always even though you didnt post but i know you got style homie, take it easy but thank you for posting that.. cosign x10

Originally Posted by T21D

To go watch some friends play @ a local tournament. When I walked into the tennis center, I was that chick @the club w/the big boobs.
Nice!  
laugh.gif
, you head-turner.
Are you gonna play in those?  I find them a bit too heavy/chunky though.  

Originally Posted by T21D

To go watch some friends play @ a local tournament. When I walked into the tennis center, I was that chick @the club w/the big boobs.
Nice!  
laugh.gif
, you head-turner.
Are you gonna play in those?  I find them a bit too heavy/chunky though.  

Back
Top Bottom