SEPTEMBER 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

No pickup i just took my gf to the National Harbour.We stayed at the 5 Star Gaylord Hotel on the 18th floor.Now i can go in on the sneaks once again lol...

No pickup i just took my gf to the National Harbour.We stayed at the 5 Star Gaylord Hotel on the 18th floor.Now i can go in on the sneaks once again lol...

Originally Posted by KINGCRANK

infrareds on #48, what year release are they?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 @ your sig

Latest pickups. Can't beat free AF Operates, some of the most comfy shoes from my middle school days! So glad to find them in my size again, better yet in my friends garage
pimp.gif

2ij5f2g.jpg

o7p11x.jpg

2rrnprl.jpg

Latest pickups. Can't beat free AF Operates, some of the most comfy shoes from my middle school days! So glad to find them in my size again, better yet in my friends garage
pimp.gif

2ij5f2g.jpg

o7p11x.jpg

2rrnprl.jpg

Sneaksoy1- I had a pair of those back in middle school as well but all black. I was calling them the Amare people were like "man you got those Zach Randolphs?" I was like no.

Nice pick up everyone.

Sneaksoy1- I had a pair of those back in middle school as well but all black. I was calling them the Amare people were like "man you got those Zach Randolphs?" I was like no.

Nice pick up everyone.

Back
Top Bottom