September '09 Pick Up Post...vol R3 where you at? NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

Wreckinkicks - plaid lo
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

that beatles set is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
how much that run you? also where can i cop that jay-z set?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

all total, it ran about $200. i've had burned copies of all their albums i got from my dad. finally decided to get copies of my own.
Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

info on that beatles mini crate thing?

best buy has limited edition copies of rubber soul, revlover, abbey road, and let it be. it's the cd, crate, and shirt with the album cover on it.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Kickaddicted - where did you cop the Jay Z set? What is all in it? Black Album and BP 1,2 and 3?
It dropped @ retailers tuesday. I picked up the last one @ my local BestBuy, just getting around to posting pics. They're also up onamazon.com for $14.99 (same price @ BB.) Its only BP 1 & 2 in the case, with a poster and a "space reserved to complete your collection". Guessthey couldn't get the multi-label deal worked out to have it all packaged as one.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Where can I find the red or blue lobsters for close to retail? What was the retail?
laugh.gif

I kno jo i b thinkin da same thing retail is $92 but hype blew these out the roof (bamas sellin for $200(blue lobster) on da release day)

Originally Posted by air max 87

that beatles set is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
how much that run you? also where can i cop that jay-z set?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Saw it at target the other day,
but it's only the Blueprint 1 and 2, with a space left for you to add your BP3 copy in it..
$19.99

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Where can I find the red or blue lobsters for close to retail? What was the retail?
laugh.gif

I kno jo i b thinkin da same thing retail is $92 but hype blew these out the roof (bamas sellin for $200(blue lobster) on da release day)
eek.gif
Retail was $92 andthey're being sold for 200 now?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
I need a pair of these for close to retail.

Back
Top Bottom