September '09 Pick Up Post...vol R3 where you at? NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

hx6ql2.png

Some recent pick ups..
dpz280.jpg

jjsjrs.jpg

2rfx7o4.jpg

Got these from an NT'er..thank again buddy..Im loving them!

Did some Sea Glow treatment on them and the yellowing reduced a lot. I got them sitting in the sun now with some more on them and Ill post before and aftershots

ilwyfo.jpg

16i887n.jpg

dope pickups for the first day of september everyone!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just got these lights and laces in....

^spoked to a seaglow sell rep and they told me seaglow doesn't work on the V's mesh panel b/c of the type of plastic used...i had to have waisted likehalf a bottle trying to get my caro V's lookin straight.. but on the other hand your Laneys are coming along jus fine.. so mos definitely do a before/after

Nice TCap! Lovin' the SCs, and the Sea Glow treatment looks like it did a potent job!

Here are mine...

1qkenp.jpg

1goojt.jpg

If anyone wants the XIXs, PM me for the decent price.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by derry1

^spoked to a seaglow sell rep and they told me seaglow doesn't work on the V's mesh panel b/c of the type of plastic used...i had to have waisted like half a bottle trying to get my caro V's lookin straight.. but on the other hand your Laneys are coming along jus fine.. so mos definitely do a before/after
Ive seen before and after pics...seemed to work fine.

Appreciate all the compliments guys.
As far as the sea glow goes, it definitely made a difference on the side panels. My pair wasn't terribly yellowed so I guess the rep for Sea Glow may becorrect.
It does take a lot of Sea Glow though, I too used a little more than half the bottle all ready.

I will do before and after shots though to show what happened.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^few weeks ago...available now at JDSports.

besides JDSports where else can i get them because they don't have my size??????????????

Originally Posted by bayboss23

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^few weeks ago...available now at JDSports.

besides JDSports where else can i get them because they don't have my size??????????????
pretty much it...maybe ebay? remember a UK size is one number smaller. Example if you wear a US size 13, you wear a UK size 12.

Shipment Part 2

LOVE the Paparazzi bookbag, and the tees are too dope. I thought the patches were going to be bigger but eh..and I got a few free stickers this time around(not pictured).

All the other NY heads can rock Supreme this fall, ill stick with TH.

The quality of the Paparazzi is amazing, and the detail with the zippers was a nice touch. The camera pouch is also customizable as the different compartmentsare velcroed to the side.

Back
Top Bottom