Selling on eBay vs Selling on NT/ISS/etc

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Sell to ISS and never ever send first.

do some people really expect the seller to spend their own money to ship them some shoes first without receiving payment. wow the nerve of some potentialbuyers if they really do that and are serious about it and smh at any seller who goes along with this crap.

selling shoes on ebay is a pain to do. every auction i used to list i would clearly and boldly state, NO ZERO FEEDBACK BIDDERS UNLESS YOU CONTACT ME PRIORTO BIDDING, NO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS UNLESS YOU CONTACT ME PRIOR TO BIDDING.

well a good amount of times, i would get 0 feedback bidders disregarding what i said and bidding anyways, i would contact them and ask them if they planed tobuy, no response so i deleted their bids and to my suprise they bid again so i would end up deleting their bids and blocking them from bidding on myauctions.

the worst would be the international bidders who would win an auction without asking me prior to bidding then trying to negotiate shipping costs or the newbieebay bidders who would win an item and then try to negotiate the price. i swear ebay had me ready to strangle some people through a computer screen.

ive had a good amount of success selling on craigslist though. all my deals went good except for one, and the one buyer who tried to be a prick and complainthe shoes were used, AFTER MY LISTING CLEARLY STATED IT, and i emailed him more then enough pics tried to pay less then what we agreed to, i just told him,"your the one who drove 45 mins to get these, if you don't wanna pay my price don't pay it, ill find another buyer easily at the price im sellingthese for" after that he angrily paid and went on his way
laugh.gif

its good selling on here just that the damn size 10.5/11 mods take their sweet time to update threads. i know they have a life and all but its a joke tryingto list things in there, it takes about 3-4 days whenever your thread gets updated or someone responds in it, and whenever i would mark something as sold itslike they don't know how to edit the title so i got people inboxing me for stuff i sold weeks ago. after i sell something i always put when i mark mythread sold, "MODS PLEASE EDIT MY THREAD TITLE TO SAY WHATEVER ITEMS I HAVE LEFT F/S" but it never happens.

the size 11.5 and up section is ran real good though, my thread titles always get updated without a problem and the threads get updated pretty reasonablyoverthere.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Damn.. NT is definately NOT the way to go!
roll.gif
agreed

i've has tons of FS posts and no-one actually buys anything.. they just make low-ball offers or after leading you on requesting more pics sayingthey'll buy.. they don't

deal with the fees, go with ebay

I sell pretty often and I must say that Niketalk is the way to go. (IF YOU ARE SELLING ITEMS THAT ARE IN DEMAND I.E -JORDANS, LIMITED DUNKS, IPHONES, POLOS,ETC)

ISS = little kid scammers
Ebay = fees, and it really is hit or miss... sometimes you will sell items quick or for a lot, other times you need to end auctions early (or have your friendsbid on them for you... lol. i did not just say that
smile.gif
)

however,

Niketalk = easy to check peoples references, smooth transactions, easy communication, and you can always adjust your prices (even though sometimes it may takea few hours/days)

I have been selling stuff since college and my vote still goes to Niketalk.... just my opinion though

The thing with NT is unless you've got a pair of kicks or whatever that dudes are going crazy for you'll be hit up by low ballers and flakes lookingfor ridiculously low prices. I tend to just go with eBay despite the fees/non-payers. The only time the fees will kill you is you put up a string of auctionsand you don't sell one of them. I won't even mess with that other site's foolishness (how many times when people plea for NT"detectives'" help does it stem from over there?).

Just this past month I was selling a pair of kicks for $185 shipped on NT, had to wait two weeks for someone who was serious/not looking to lowball. He endedup disappearing and e-mailing me a week later, by then I had sold the shoes for $235 shipped on eBay.

I've never had a problem selling on either of the 3.
I make NT my top choice since it's free. If there's a pair of shoes that I can't move here, then
I turn to ebay.

Back
Top Bottom