Selling on eBay vs Selling on NT/ISS/etc

Ebay.

Close thread.

Actually, If you play it smart on ebay you wont get raped with fees (aside from paypal)

Include a buy it now price in your description.

Tell them to email you.

Let them place a bid, end the auction early.

Fix the invoice and add the total amount in shipping.

And you saved yourself a decent amount of $.

Sell it on NT or ISS. If you got some good stuff, people at ISS will buy it fast. But watch out, lotta scammers.

smh.gif

Avoid Ebay. They will rape you with fees. I've done business on NT & ISS and never had a problem selling. Now buying is another thing
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Meetup>>>>>

I advise against NT...too many damn broke +!%$!+ looking for a handout and are quick to lowball....
smh.gif
QFT.

I be selling items and people be pming me and telling me how to sell my item. Goes like this "I'll give you 100 because the soles are dirty and itisn't that clean"

Cool. Might have to make a sn on ISS... Dont they charge like $5 to list? I need help pricing too... I'm not in the sneaker game like that anymore, so Idont really know the market value of #*#+ these days... Is it cool to post what I have here?

Meetup>>>>>

I advise against NT...too many damn broke +!%$!+ looking for a handout and are quick to lowball....
smh.gif
I have had a bunch of FLAKES on NT try to e-mail me, lowball me and then never respond again, even after I do my best to accommodate them. Bunchof dweebs trying to buy sneakers off their parent's weekly allowance.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Meetup>>>>>

smh.gif
QFT.

I be selling items and people be pming me and telling me how to sell my item. Goes like this "I'll give you 100 because the soles are dirty and it isn't that clean"
smh damn thats crazy, only thing that gets me mad about selling on heres is that some buyers take long to respond, like you u know you hit me upto buy something obviously im going to hit you back up.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Damn.. NT is definately NOT the way to go!
roll.gif
Good thing I never tried selling again here on NT... My first item for sale got tons of low ball offers & not so good trades...

who remembers the good ol' days? selling on nt was a breeze and buying was good although i must say it was a lot riskier. i gotta tip my hat to NT forhelping me make some extra cash during high school. i still got some pairs to sell in the future i'll always try NT first though because it can be safer tosell on nt than on ebay...(can do meet ups and stuff) and i want to give people here first dibs.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

who remembers the good ol' days? selling on nt was a breeze and buying was good although i must say it was a lot riskier. i gotta tip my hat to NT for helping me make some extra cash during high school. i still got some pairs to sell in the future i'll always try NT first though because it can be safer to sell on nt than on ebay...(can do meet ups and stuff) and i want to give people here first dibs.

Word. I got my Pharrell Dunks from NT. Forgot who the user was, but everything went smooth
glasses.gif
Traded Olympic VIIs and $150 for the Pharrells. That was a while ago...

Been trying to sell some III's and IV's... the amount of offers I've gotten is ridiculous, but no one ever commits. Ive literally dealt with almost10 flakes in th past 2 weeks.

That is the only reason I would go to ebay, but screw those fees.

a lot of it depends on what you're selling. in my experiences, ISS will get probably some of the best traffic thus a lot of cats hitting you up and itseasy to post there. NT is terrible with their process with all the restrictions. damn near gotta upload a pic of your SS card on NT. but if you have someheat. especially jordans...NT has a lot of the old school peeps lurking and you can get good prices from the OG heads looking for older goods

ebay is hit or miss like a MFer. sometimes you can get great prices on not so great kicks or terrible prices on great kicks. sometimes you can list and wakeup the next day and your item is sold BIN. just mad risky and pricey.

Originally Posted by HermitEdge

Been trying to sell some III's and IV's... the amount of offers I've gotten is ridiculous, but no one ever commits. Ive literally dealt with almost 10 flakes in th past 2 weeks.

That is the only reason I would go to ebay, but screw those fees.

Personally I'd rather pay those fees than deal with 10 people who end up flaking.

Back
Top Bottom