Self-Hating Rich Kid Goes On Shooting Rampage, NTers Write Paragraphs Arguing About It

I'm not repeating myself.
i have no answer 
roll.gif

Last edited:
you didn't explain a damn thing tho fam no need to get rustled

you are the one tossing out this bull not me

I'm still curious how the use of this term stems from "nters" not being able to bag white women

you type some thinly veiled white supremacist ******** then when asked to present examples of these "insecurities" you failed to do so

I have no idea about the bagging ability of everyone who uses the term but I'd bet there is at least some overlap between them and the dudes in the POF and TAY threads not smashing

Less feels please.

WhatCanISay, why am I being included in this for mentioning a very specific group of white women that reside on a certain street in Isla Vista (the ones Rodgers lusted after)? I said there were fine girls at the hundreds of other house parties in SB (which are majority white) so again, I don't know why I'm being quoted

Last edited:
WhatCanISay, why am I being included in this for mentioning a very specific group of white women that reside on a certain street in Isla Vista (the ones Rodgers lusted after)? I said there were fine girls at the hundreds of other house parties in SB (which are majority white) so again, I don't know why I'm being quoted

dont take it personal fam he was grasping at straws

why not just say you dont like the fact that white women are constantly being called average instead of turning it into some white supremacist conspiracy theory?

but nope "nters" (which was the most obvious cover for minorities in history) just upset because they can't "bag" these precious caucasian goddesses

Back
Top Bottom