Selena Gomez had an affair with...Gucci Mane?

Right lmao...It's GUWAP Nucc

If gucc can smash her...elle varner is still in arms reach..brb bout to find street ***** rapper starter kit

Right lmao...It's GUWAP Nucc

If gucc can smash her...elle varner is still in arms reach..brb bout to find street ***** rapper starter kit

:rofl:
repped!

I'd stick my thing through all 4 of them at the same damn time...
I can't eem breeve....
Just like that huh? :stoneface:

This is getting crazy! "Black Snake Moan"!

How the hell does Miley know who Fat Trel is!?!?!?

Gucci Montana has a mouthpiece so I could see him bagging Selena, but I never woulda thought Selena had this wild of a side! :wow:

#1017Bricksquad! "Catch up!" *Gucci Mane voice*
I don't **** with Gucci so I don't know if it's true but I don't see selena as the type to even understand him unless he was speaking interview with her

those photoshops.....
sick.gif

and the dudes that really thought those were legit 
roll.gif

NT has some of the most gullible people, im guessing those are the 12 year olds.

isnt she like half gucci's age tho? still looks like a early teen imo...

and yea i'd have to say gucci is a dirty lookin dude.

Some of you men sound like some females in this thread. "Gucci mane is a disgusting human" bruh if that ain't no *** ****. He can't get her she don't understand him? What the f*ck. Rich, broke, ok, fine,ugly, they all ******* and they all want attention so why wouldn't Gucci be able to smash?

Real ATLiens been smashing the unsmashable in y'all eyes cuz y'all walking round actin like the females you claim you trying to ****.
When I said that I was dissing her not him.
I'm sure a few guys in here have had to tone down their slang for white dudes/girls before, since white dudes overwhelmingly have no culture. I have caught white people saying lyrics that they don't even know what it means. And that is without a southern accent.

From that video with Buffy, it would not surprise me if I was right

Ohhh, and keep telling yourself that

Last edited:
The rhyme possibilities tho.....

Urethra slow head
Feed a dopehead
Cheetah moped
Clean my pro keds
Burrito'd gomez

Back
Top Bottom