Seinfeld came out 25 yrs ago today vol.....Mulva???

I've been watching reruns the past few months and the show is still pure gold. Not a bad episode honestly. Still funny/awkward situations.
Very relatable to today, except the hair styles/clothes/tech. But that doesnt matter because everything else is so damn good.
I didnt appreciate George as much the first time I watched the show in the 90's

It’s crazy but the best seasons are 7+

Somehow this show got even better in the final seasons which doesn’t make sense. Don’t think any other show has done that.

i love this show and never get tired of it...i watch it almost every day on my phone... it sucks they took it off tbs...its on in the morning but im not home... i would look forward to coming home from work and watching it at the crib...

The only thing I dislike is the way the real life actors bashed Heidi Swedberg(Susan Ross).
Funniest thing about it is given how she played the character and how it was written I would've never guessed that.

There was plenty humor in George and Susan scenes. Hate/dislike for Kramer made practical sense, the clashing friendship with Elaine was funny and as far as I know she barely interacted with Jerry enough (in scenes) for it to matter how he felt acting with her.

Back
Top Bottom