Seeking a friend for the end of the world discussion

Saw this movie a few years back and just gave it another watch today. Kinda makes you think. If the world were about to be struck by a 70 mile wide asteroid and ee all faced our impending doom, how would you spend your last three weeks?

Somehow steal a c6 zr1 speed around the country

Have a paintball fight while skydiving

Rob a bank for the thrill

Steal a jet and have a dogfight

Attempt to go toe to toe with a tiger with only a knife

Pretend to be batman for a week

With my family. Straight up.

I got a son, he'd be tied to my hip.

I saw the movie the other night and for once I wanted the ending to be more cliche, but the reality of the film hit me like a bag of ice...like the world DID end :lol:

I didn't know how to react...lol

It would get too crazy.

I would barricade myself in the crib and self medicate in my favorite ways with my favorite people until the end.

I saw the movie the other night and for once I wanted the ending to be more cliche, but the reality of the film hit me like a bag of ice...like the world DID end :lol:

I didn't know how to react...lol

I think that's why I like it so much. There's no saving of the world. No corny "love is the thing that saves us from _____". Like... It actually ended. And that just makes you think, man. What if that really happened?!

I'd make it a point to spend as much time with my family as possible. But I know I'd want to go out holding onto my lady and telling her I love her one last time.

I'd sit back and chill, Bruce Willis will take care of it.
roll.gif

id spend it with my family and friends

good food and good drinks.

and curtis mayfield playing in the background. 
smokin.gif

Do you guys think it would be like the purge in a sense? Where people essentially devolve to their animalistic nature and wreak havoc, or do you think it would be a case where the sense of impending doom would have us simply acting from a place of innate goodness where everyone is focused on their loved ones and doing good for their fellow man?

Do you guys think it would be like the purge in a sense? Where people essentially devolve to their animalistic nature and wreak havoc, or do you think it would be a case where the sense of impending doom would have us simply acting from a place of innate goodness where everyone is focused on their loved ones and doing good for their fellow man?
I'd like to believe the latter but the world delving into an anarchic state seems much more plausible to me. I tend to be a cynic though, so take that for what it's worth :lol:

I would travel to the exact spot where it would hit the earth to see what it was like to live in clock town

Back
Top Bottom