Seeing Cats Extravagantly Sagging Unappreciation

I used to get slapped by my grandmother when I tried to sag my onto as a kid. :lol:

Needless to say, my days of trying to sag were short-lived.

I pull my pants down very slightly as it's a little more comfortable. Definitely no butt showing though, I've always found that to be way too much. Some dudes here literally hanging their ***** out for everyone to see :lol:

Last edited:
I pull my pants down very slightly as it's a little more comfortable. Definitely no butt showing though, I've always found that to be way too much. Some dudes here literally hanging their ***** out for everyone to see :lol:
They're sagging excessively in Europe?

Stores in Houston and shopping malls have a no sagging policy that's how long it's been relevant there. Can't speak for other areas but that's the only time I've ever seen that.

Sagging still rampant in Bmore.

Saw a kid walking by my house with wife beater tucked into his boxers....and then pants sagging past his ***
Like you took the time to tuck your shirt into your boxers....really....really

I don't mind sagging if you can't see the under wear. But why would you want to walk around all day grabbing your pants to keep them up just to show off your old tattered underwear?

Also the trend was originated in prison. Its funny that it actually meant you were available to men in prison if you sagged...and now its a trend...

Always thought that was stupid as hell even as a kid. Just looks ridiculous to me.

Thought that was just a mating call for meangene-esque papis.
roll.gif
 Ooooooooooooooooo @Meangene45

Me & my people dont sag...anyone who does, I just mind my business...their life not mine

It used to be funny back in the day seeing dudes fail trying to fight or run from the cops cause their jeans were low tho :lol:

Last edited:
I always thought it was more a south thing, because the sagging thing has been played out since my youth, and I'm 36. Ya need to cut that out, and get off my lawn!

I get my pants a lil big, but when im holdin my gat it keeps my pants up.

The only time im saggin is when im not holdin.

Thats rarely.

I just keep a lil grown man sag, like a inch or two.

Dudes look dumb as hell waddling like a penguin holdin waistband wit a phone to there ear.

I never sagged too much cuz when **** pops off you gotta be ready, cant run from them laws if im holdin my waist, cant box no one if i gotta keep pullin up my pants.

Last edited:
These new dudes took it too a whole nother level. Everybody sagged back in the day but this Chief Keef style is OD. How do you even feel comfortable walking around like that?

Gates is annoying as hell. Does all that preaching and your pants at your knees? That invalidates anything you're saying.

Last edited:
I was talking to Jim Jones a couple weeks ago and he was sagging just like in that pic above. I'm just looking at him while I dap him up like :stoneface:

I get my pants a lil big, but when im holdin my gat it keeps my pants up.

The only time im saggin is when im not holdin.

Thats rarely.

I just keep a lil grown man sag, like a inch or two.

Dudes look dumb as hell waddling like a penguin holdin waistband wit a phone to there ear.

I never sagged too much cuz when **** pops off you gotta be ready, cant run from them laws if im holdin my waist, cant box no one if i gotta keep pullin up my pants.

Your name Clarence though.

I hate seeing fat men sag. That does piss me off. Whole *** out. Word to me I'm about to start slapping dudes on they butt and dare them to fight me.

I was talking to Jim Jones a couple weeks ago and he was sagging just like in that pic above. I'm just looking at him while I dap him up like :stoneface:

I don't think he does it on purpose tho. I heard that he has a leg problem

my dad pretty much removed sagging as an option before I had even considered it by informing me that "if he saw me in the streets with my *** hanging out like some ****** ******, he'd beat my *** in front of everybody."

as a result, my pants have been in the proper place and securely belted for as long as I've been dressing myself.

They're sagging excessively in Europe?

Stores in Houston and shopping malls have a no sagging policy that's how long it's been relevant there. Can't speak for other areas but that's the only time I've ever seen that.
The excessive ones aren't that common, but many people aged 16 to early 20s sag their pants a little bit. Pretty much everyone wears slim or skinny trousers here so a slight sag gives you a little more comfort.

It's mostly the skater types that are excessive with it in my experience but most people don't treat it as a big deal.

My highschool didn't ban sagging either, despite some ridiculous rules such as a ban on spaghetti strap dresses for girls because the display of their shoulders is "arousing"

As guys we weren't allowed to show our shoulders either, even in blazing hot weather tank tops weren't allowed.

No idea how shoulders could possibly be defined as arousing in either case but somehow they didn't make a big deal out of sagging

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom