Seattle Premium, North Bond, Oregon Outlet reports?

was up at Seattle premium outlets the other day. At the Nike outlet they had:

These Ari Force 1s: http://www.pickyourshoes....07_lo_pre_blk_cerise.htm
These Dunks: http://www.pickyourshoes...._lo_pre_wht_wht_sail.htm

And some other Forces that I can't remember the colorway.

On the back wall they had ONE pair of Silver Foamposites. Only 110 but weren't my size. I wish I bought them so I could sell them, but I didn't so theymight still be there.

They also had some AJ5xAF1 fusions in the white / easter plaid colorway. Very Ugly IMO but they had 3-4 pairs in sizes 10-12 if thats what you're lookingfor. Nothing else very good in the loose shoe rack.

On another note Polo has a good sale, especially on pants (2 for 60). They're deal is 25 off every 125 spent until April 1.

man they had silver foams ther foreeevverrrrr they were there on black friday

how much were the perf dunks? i do like those....but i shouldn't lol

Yeah the Dunks were 39.99. I was about to get a pair just to wear around but they had no size selection left. I think They just had like Under 9 and Over 14left in stock.

Just got back from centrilia clearance store and I swooped 3 pairs of the all american hyperdunk samples with "33" by the toe for $34.99 and swoopedthe

Nike Air Terra Humara Supreme ACG Urban Night for $49.99. Also they had purple "UW color way" and "WSU" color way. all samples with tagsattached. for $34.99. all size. 9 on the hyperdunks but one size 6 on the all american hyperdunks. full size run on air terra humara's.

I was satisfied with this trip down to centrelia!!

eek.gif
TBONE lives in the PNW?????????

Just moved to the Pacific Northwest. If you anyone lives in or near the Spokane area drop me a PM, I got something you should check out.

Originally Posted by langfor5

Just moved to the Pacific Northwest. If you anyone lives in or near the Spokane area drop me a PM, I got something you should check out.

Sport Town? lol

hey can anyone help me out with a 30% off in the Portland, OR area... i can drop yall some extra cash if you willing to help... im looking for some air max2k9's

It's hit or miss with them really.. I would try calling before you go (if it's a far drive) talk to either Jay, Lee, or Whitney... See what they got.

they also have 2k9s whites, more fusion 6s and cp3s IIs. they had some decent shirts but i didnt look around much.

I was at MLK today, and got some SB clothing.

I got a
SB Knows tee
SB Logo tee
SB Striped Crewneck
& some Jordan shorts to ball in.

For you guys that are into SB clothes, they have A LOT in atm, so go check it out..

A buddy of mine went last weekend. They had the Volt and the Black/red AM2009s. He said that was the best shoe there.

Back
Top Bottom