Seat Belt wrinkling Your Clothes UnAppreciation!!

I hate this #@@ . Seat belt be so tight on you it wrinkles up your shirt and #@@.
Now day I just put the seat belt under me and pull the top part over.lol

Anybody else hate this?

laugh.gif

I know exactly what you mean.

Wearing no seat belt ftw!

getting stopped by the cops ftl

and

dying in a car crash ftl.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

laugh.gif

I know exactly what you mean.

Wearing no seat belt ftw!

getting stopped by the cops ftl

and

dying in a car crash ftl.
pick your poison...
grin.gif

I hate that !%%+.

I just get done freshly ironing my joint for a day out then as soon as i take the seatbelt off and hop out the car half my shirt is wrinkled.

Unappreciated

Only time I ever put a belt on is if we see the rollaz. Other than that I don't feel like a belt can save you. When God wants to take you a seat beltisn't going to save you.

stop starting your shirts

Originally Posted by KaoriNight

Only time I ever put a belt on is if we see the rollaz. Other than that I don't feel like a belt can save you. When God wants to take you a seat belt isn't going to save you.

RIP

Originally Posted by KaoriNight

Only time I ever put a belt on is if we see the rollaz. Other than that I don't feel like a belt can save you. When God wants to take you a seat belt isn't going to save you.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

lol just roll with the undershirt...with your shirt hanging in the back....

then when you pull up, put on your shirt from the hanger....BOW

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

lol just roll with the undershirt...with your shirt hanging in the back....

then when you pull up, put on your shirt from the hanger....BOW

This guy gets it
pimp.gif

I rarely rock seat belts...i feel trap when I lean forward and it locks up
laugh.gif
...i gotta start though before I get in an accident and get thrown out the car

I wear a seat belt, but there are occasional wrecks where NOT having a seat belt on saved the driver's life, literally ejected him away from the wreckageto "safety," but obviously that's few and far between. I knew a girl who was ejected from her car seat out the window trying to make a turn shehad passed and then the car rolled over onto her.

But in Oklahoma the bigger problem is the metal part of your seat belt being scalding hot when you get in the car and burning you. Because it's like 105outside, and the inside of a car can get up to as high as 140.

Back
Top Bottom