Seasonal Rotation

Hello all and Happy New Year. I live in Nebraska, so with the seasons change comes a different rotation with my Jordans. I wanted to know if anyone else arounddoes this or something similar. Example; it's winter here with snow, dirty ice and road salt, grime etc. I won't wear any of my Jordans with suede ornubucc, unless I didnt buy them brand new and even then it depends on which model or color. This significantly reduces the pairs I have available for thewinter. I have an all-purpose pair of Playoff 13s that serve as winter beaters, but does anyone else rotate their collection to save them from the elements,inclement weather, and the like???

Im in Chicago, so I deal with the same thing. I am a VERY big fan of skate shoes(DVS/DC) so thats what I wear in the winter.

I don't wear J's in the winter, but if I had to choose. It would be a pair of XII's

I just don't buy anything but Jordans so I don't have an alternative shoe brand to choose for the winter. I've got some old pairs of Pony Retrosand some British Knights retros, but they're like gems cuz I went out of my comfort zone when copping these, strictly off Sentimental Value. My beaterPlayoffs get heavy tread in the winter, I wish I had some XIIs to beat though, that's a tough shoe...

I wear my older J's .....but mostly I've been wearing the black Lebron 4 the past 2 seasons. They are better than any winter boot I have everhad...
pimp.gif

i live around b-more and i wear some old 7s or 2 lows i paid 29.99 for just to beatup but i never wear any good jordans in the winter. yo all things jordanthanks for the tight DMPs aweek ago [ambia25]

hey...i live in Nebraska too. Omaha. i wear most of my j's in the winter but i really just watch wear i step.

Dude get outta here I live on 56th and Sorensen Parkway like a mile from Immanuel, my mom works there and everything this is nuts...

im in MI and so the weather changes constantly. if its clear and no snow fall, i'll wear my jordans. otherwise beaters in the winter.

in canada here we have pretty bad winters as well... so i only wear timbs, oly XIX SE or true blue IIIs as beaters if theres snow/rain

man i live in the mountains of west virginia and winter can get ugly, so i try to stick with some beater b/red XII's, someone hit me up i really need a newpair

I go to PSU, and it rains or snows almost everyday. Walking a mile to class in the rain sucks pretty bad, but I usually wear my white/blue XVII's. They aregreat and very thick. It's tough to have nice shoes at college, but it just makes me appreciate all my shoes when I come home.

I live in the Northeast....so most Jordans go into storage from first snowfall until mid-April/early May and then get broken out again....during the winter itis Timberland Boots or New Balance 574's for me.....However, I do have some black Jordans (XV's, XIV's etc.) and also some Nikes (Black Air Forces,Black CB 34's etc.) that also get worn when the weather cooperates in the winter...If the weather doesn't cooperate, no sneakers from the collectionget worn as I do not want weather to be the reason they were ruined

I live in CaL. so its not bad... But when the rain drops I wear my Pusheads and old Jordans.... Most the time im working so I never really get to wear my shoesunless Im at school.

Back
Top Bottom