Season 2 Of Louie Starts Tomorrow Night On FX

I still haven't finished season one, dude is appreciated
pimp.gif

My man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait, Season 1 was the best new TV show in ages to me, I like intelligent humor and dude is the best comedian alive right now.

the-full-postgame-interview-bart-scott-literally-flies-over-to-sal-paolantonio-after-jets-winwww-savevid-com_dvd.original.jpg

Can't Wait

My man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait, Season 1 was the best new TV show in ages to me, I like intelligent humor and dude is the best comedian alive right now.

the-full-postgame-interview-bart-scott-literally-flies-over-to-sal-paolantonio-after-jets-winwww-savevid-com_dvd.original.jpg

Can't Wait

After seeing this thread a couple days back I started season 1 on netflix and watched his Chewed Up stand up - this guy is hysterical. One of my new favorite comedians/shows. Cant wait for Curb to come back as well.

After seeing this thread a couple days back I started season 1 on netflix and watched his Chewed Up stand up - this guy is hysterical. One of my new favorite comedians/shows. Cant wait for Curb to come back as well.

Great first episode

The opening scene with his daughter was hilarious and heartbreaking at the same time. Then his conversation with her when he was trying to tell her about fairness and then just gave up
laugh.gif

The honesty and vulnerability of his show is incredibly refreshing, especially in a comedy. Great start to hopefully a great season.

Great first episode

The opening scene with his daughter was hilarious and heartbreaking at the same time. Then his conversation with her when he was trying to tell her about fairness and then just gave up
laugh.gif

The honesty and vulnerability of his show is incredibly refreshing, especially in a comedy. Great start to hopefully a great season.

Seen the first four episodes on the official FX Screener so I didn't watch it last night. Did it seem even more depressing then last season? I felth that throughout the whole screener. Show definitely still brought the
laugh.gif
though.

Seen the first four episodes on the official FX Screener so I didn't watch it last night. Did it seem even more depressing then last season? I felth that throughout the whole screener. Show definitely still brought the
laugh.gif
though.

Love this guy, he's mad funny. Like someone said though, his stand up is better. Some episodes last year were weird and awkward but others were just hilarious. Lucky Louie was great though, one of my favorite shows

Love this guy, he's mad funny. Like someone said though, his stand up is better. Some episodes last year were weird and awkward but others were just hilarious. Lucky Louie was great though, one of my favorite shows

Back
Top Bottom