Seahawks make history- First 7-9 team to win division and make playoffs

I do not like this offensive staff.

If ur gonna dink and dunk to a buncha WRs who have no Chance of breaking a tackle and making a big play why not run the ball with Steven $%%@@!+ Jackson

Jesus Christ this is Awful

I do not like this offensive staff.

If ur gonna dink and dunk to a buncha WRs who have no Chance of breaking a tackle and making a big play why not run the ball with Steven $%%@@!+ Jackson

Jesus Christ this is Awful

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Thats what happens when all you wanna do is throw 5yd passes... Bound to get exposed, there goes your streak !%#!$%%

salty much?

Not at all... But come on, the game is on the line and you truly expect you going to win the game by throwing 3-5yd passes all game?

Thats what happens when all you wanna do is throw 5yd passes... Bound to get exposed, there goes your streak !%#!$%%

salty much?

Not at all... But come on, the game is on the line and you truly expect you going to win the game by throwing 3-5yd passes all game?

salty much?

We have no deep threat...and if we do...it's DX...but yall seen what happened

Good job Hawks...i'm pullin for yall against the Saints.

salty much?

We have no deep threat...and if we do...it's DX...but yall seen what happened

Good job Hawks...i'm pullin for yall against the Saints.

Then like Gunna said should of let SJax get more carries or something... Then maybe that would of open the deep pass

Then like Gunna said should of let SJax get more carries or something... Then maybe that would of open the deep pass

i agree with that, but Jackson isn't always a 5 yd a carry guy with this o-line...most of the time we'll get 1-3 yards and never give our passing game a rhythm

We're best in shotgun/rollout imo

i agree with that, but Jackson isn't always a 5 yd a carry guy with this o-line...most of the time we'll get 1-3 yards and never give our passing game a rhythm

We're best in shotgun/rollout imo

Sweet, so the Bucs - who beat Seattle by three touchdowns last week and beat the superbowl champs this week - will sit at home at 10-6 next week while the 7-9 Seahawks host a playoff game.

Agony. Weak.

Laurent Robinson has proven over and over he should not be getting a check to play football. hes a flag football player at most. get him the $%%$ outta here

Sweet, so the Bucs - who beat Seattle by three touchdowns last week and beat the superbowl champs this week - will sit at home at 10-6 next week while the 7-9 Seahawks host a playoff game.

Agony. Weak.

Laurent Robinson has proven over and over he should not be getting a check to play football. hes a flag football player at most. get him the $%%$ outta here

This Seahawks team is the worst to ever make the NFL playoffs. Ever. They lost 9 times. All 9 of those losses were by atleast 2 TDs
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This Seahawks team is the worst to ever make the NFL playoffs. Ever. They lost 9 times. All 9 of those losses were by atleast 2 TDs
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom