scumbag-steve-fap.jpeg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SMH @ us.
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

and they wonder why so many suicides happen over bullying...

Let's control ourselves, partaking in the jokes of this dude is no different from collectively picking on a kid in school and feeling no sympathy.
ohwell.gif

moz-screenshot.png
scumbag-steve-fap.jpeg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SMH @ us.
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Let's control ourselves, partaking in the jokes of this dude is no different from collectively picking on a kid in school and feeling no sympathy.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by halal cart23

SMH @ us.
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

ohwell.gif

Exactly. He's got to be what, only 14 tops? Dude probably doesn't understand all the harassment the internets is throwing at him. This type of bullying is just as bad as hanging kid in a tree, watching him drop, and kicking him on the ground. He's probably crying alone in his room right now from all the pictures posted.

I hope those making these memes are arrested at you work for the embarrassment factor, and scumbag steve gets to meet Desean Jackson.

Originally Posted by halal cart23

SMH @ us.
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

ohwell.gif

Exactly. He's got to be what, only 14 tops? Dude probably doesn't understand all the harassment the internets is throwing at him. This type of bullying is just as bad as hanging kid in a tree, watching him drop, and kicking him on the ground. He's probably crying alone in his room right now from all the pictures posted.

I hope those making these memes are arrested at you work for the embarrassment factor, and scumbag steve gets to meet Desean Jackson.

Back
Top Bottom