laugh.gif

BTW, does anyone know what hat that is? Looking for my next Halloween costume
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by BC2310

I-GOT-YO-BACK-HOMEY-Im-a-golden-glove-boxer-Kod-in-seconds.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
this is a dude from my old college. he swore up & down he was a championship amatuer boxer. we got to fightin wit sum dudes in the club & he was the only one on our side to get knocked out
30t6p3b.gif
wait what? your response has nothing to do with the meme. it says "hide your birthday"
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
this is a dude from my old college. he swore up & down he was a championship amatuer boxer. we got to fightin wit sum dudes in the club & he was the only one on our side to get knocked out
30t6p3b.gif
wait what? your response has nothing to do with the meme. it says "hide your birthday"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sputnik

roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

man this fool changed the picture
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sputnik

roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

man this fool changed the picture
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom