Scotch Korean??? How is it a contradiction and how is it funny???

Stupid Starburst commercial! Is there something I'm missing?

It's just so stupid......
alien.gif

images

Stupid Starburst commercial! Is there something I'm missing?

It's just so stupid......
alien.gif

images

I'm guessing you're either Scotch or Korean,.......maybe both!! Are you offended due to the fact that 'Scotch Koreans' actually exist and you are living proof?

I'm guessing you're either Scotch or Korean,.......maybe both!! Are you offended due to the fact that 'Scotch Koreans' actually exist and you are living proof?

Originally Posted by BG BabyGlock26

laugh.gif
Nah, I'm Puerto Rican and Portugese..........it's just such an annoying commercial!
I just can not think of a single reason for it to be funny........and you can tell that's what they were going for

Originally Posted by BG BabyGlock26

laugh.gif
Nah, I'm Puerto Rican and Portugese..........it's just such an annoying commercial!
I just can not think of a single reason for it to be funny........and you can tell that's what they were going for

Maybe Americans think its weird to see a Korean with a Scottish accent....Theres probably people who find it weird to see Korean-Americans speak fluent english too.

Maybe Americans think its weird to see a Korean with a Scottish accent....Theres probably people who find it weird to see Korean-Americans speak fluent english too.

I find it hilarious.

Its a Skittles commercial for god's sake. Yall must have some high standards for candy commercials.

I find it hilarious.

Its a Skittles commercial for god's sake. Yall must have some high standards for candy commercials.

I'm Scotch-Korean
embarassed.gif
... and a lot of other things. But yeah, this commercial just isnt up with the other Skittles commercials. It was funny once, and it's not weird like the one with the tree growing out of dude. Just no lasting value.

I'm Scotch-Korean
embarassed.gif
... and a lot of other things. But yeah, this commercial just isnt up with the other Skittles commercials. It was funny once, and it's not weird like the one with the tree growing out of dude. Just no lasting value.

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

i don't think its that serious my dude

i love that commercial..."you don't make a wee bit of sense"

and the albino lifegaurd riding by

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

i don't think its that serious my dude

i love that commercial..."you don't make a wee bit of sense"

and the albino lifegaurd riding by

Back
Top Bottom