Scientists Invent Oxygen Particle That If Injected, Allows You To Live Without Breathing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aight my fellow NTers. See ya tomorrow im about to take a nap

:D

Not available to the public even if it was I would not get it this is just the beginning of body upgrades just like ghost in the shell.

One of The main problems with human space travel is not being able to bring along enough oxygen for survival. If humans could package large doses of this oxygen solution it would b easier to carry along instead of big *** oxygen tanks. And since it's created they could probably create more in space.

true, but it wouldn't solve the deep sea problems of, oh i don't now, ridiculous amounts of pressure?

I think women don't really like "underwater activities"...

They say theres no lubrication up under there with all the water. It hurts 'em. I also heard that forcing water up there could cause damage. 

*inserts Wee Bey .gif*

Yea it makes sense I just can't believe I never put it together like that. I hate sex in a hot tub and **** cause it's feels like you have a warm wash cloth wrapped around you meat. Never even thought about what it would real like for her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom