Schoolboy Q - Setbacks

*Shrugs* to each its own, I tried to get into dude. Purchased HnC and everything…Guess he isn't my flavor

Purchased it on iTunes and its not as great as you guys are making it out to be. Was expecting more deep and introspective songs like Sacrilegious/Spiteful Chant. But he switched his style into the who sex/drugs lane and it doesn't suit him well. Sounds very different from his Setbacks, Schoolboy turned Hustla, and Gangsta and Soul tapes.

Purchased it on iTunes and its not as great as you guys are making it out to be. Was expecting more deep and introspective songs like Sacrilegious/Spiteful Chant. But he switched his style into the who sex/drugs lane and it doesn't suit him well. Sounds very different from his Setbacks, Schoolboy turned Hustla, and Gangsta and Soul tapes.

Habits and Contradictions is WAYYYYYYYYYY BETTTER than Setbacks.

Feels like im listening to someone else.

Habits and Contradictions is WAYYYYYYYYYY BETTTER than Setbacks.

Feels like im listening to someone else.

Hands on the wheel
pimp.gif

Blessed is EASILY the best rap track of 2012 so far.

Schoolboy's 2nd verse and Kendrick Lamar's Verse are just amazing.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Blessed is EASILY the best rap track of 2012 so far.

Schoolboy's 2nd verse and Kendrick Lamar's Verse are just amazing.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I've been listening to HnC nonstop for the past 2 days....Nightmare on Figg St. is too cold, but Blessed and Sacrilegious probably my favorite tracks.....all the TDE releases are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 though, hell I don't even really like Jay Rock and his album took me by surprise....the production is on another level too

I've been listening to HnC nonstop for the past 2 days....Nightmare on Figg St. is too cold, but Blessed and Sacrilegious probably my favorite tracks.....all the TDE releases are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 though, hell I don't even really like Jay Rock and his album took me by surprise....the production is on another level too

Back
Top Bottom