School me on: Reselling Sneakers

One day you kids will learn that time is money. In the time it takes you guys to make $50-$100 on kicks you could of made 2-3x that much with a real job. Reselling kicks is for people with serious connects or kids age 15 and under. Not to mention the sneaker fad is on the decline anyway.

Bottom line. No real money in reselling.

Others said it first.. It's not what it used to be. The market is flooded. You're about 5 years too late.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Get the CC and head over to your local Home Depot

when your there hire some workers chilling outside, make sure its the older lookin folk. This part is important.

Tell the older construction heads that you plan on reselling sneakers. They will proceed to fill your cart with all the necessary equipment. This is where the cc comes in handy because all the supplies will come out to be around 400 bucks depending on the model, they know how to build.

Take them home and order them to get to work on your sneaker hustle

in about 48 hours they will be done and you can proceed to the next step.

Using the time machine they have build with their wisdom and expertise... You will travel back to 1999 where the sneaker reselling game was as easy as pie....

profit?
99? na maybe 02-03 was when dudes were really getting serious money off shoes.  Ben probably started all this mess back then when he bought up a shipment of SBs(forgot which ones but it was from the first series) and started reselling it.

unless it's a jordan xi or something limited don't expect heavy profits if your copping at retail. if you can get a decent amount of stuff for less then retail then you can make money

like said before though, don't expect to pull in heavy profits. i sell stuff here and there but to me the money isn't worth it to do it full time, i'll basiclly resell a pair or 2 here and there to help get certain release i want for pretty much free but aside from that i really don't bother with it.

Unless your network is extensive enough, its really a crap shoot and not worth the effort/money youd put in.

Back
Top Bottom