School me on a used infiniti g35 coupe

Originally Posted by RFX45

I'm not a fan of the G37 look, just looks like a 2-door Camry to me.

rfx thats a reaaaaaaaaaaach
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by RFX45

I'm not a fan of the G37 look, just looks like a 2-door Camry to me.

rfx thats a reaaaaaaaaaaach
laugh.gif
My fault, I meant it looked like the Solara, I knew it was a 2-door Toyota just couldn't remember which exactly.

You have so many options on these cars to make it our own but many settle to do the typical mods.

Fun to drive. Eye catcher. Sounds sick. Reliable(06+). A well balanced performance car.(not super fast but gives you enough).

Side note: I prefer the AWD 35/37s.

ur automatically gona start driving like a dbag. seriously though there are so many idiots out there that has one, while the car itself is nice i would never get one cause i don't want that "image". also it's heavy and a gas guzzler.

No matter what, just stay away from the '03.  Other than that, your good.

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

^why is that

[table][tr][td][h4]Heating & Air Conditioning[/h4][/td][td]
Y.gif
[/td][td]A common problem on this vehicle is failure of the A/C and Audio Controller. This can effect how the radio and climate control system function. The cost to repair the A/C and Audio Controller is $323.51 for parts and $91.00 for labor. All prices are estimates based on $65 per flat rate hour and do not include diagnostic time or any applicable sales tax.[/td][/tr][/table]
And owning an Infiniti and speaking to several service mechanics they all say the '03 has significant engine problems.  It was the first year the model was put out but they all say, all problems were corrected in '04.

Had a 04, black with tan. I loved it. Sold it last year while I could still get 15k for it, might cop the G37 sedan next year. I never had any problems with it other than the motor in the passengers seat malfunctioning. With regular maintenance they'll run forever. It is a little heavy on the gas but I'd say do your research and go for it.

Its pretty similar, especially the back.

12697-2006-Toyota-Solara.jpg

56e93_infiniti_g37_20_x.jpg

Maybe I am going crazy...

I don't know...

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom