School Daze Air Jordan 1 -

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by bam528

Originally Posted by Mac4167

was considering copping these but the material just kills it for me.

yep... cuz tumbled leather is a terrible thing, maybe that's why everyone would rather have the CDP 3's with #!#% leather over the 01' 3's that also had tumbled leather.

UR BOTH CRAZY THIS MIGHT BE THE BEST 1'S OF THE YEAR THE LEATHER IS EXTREMLY SOFT & THE GRAY IS VERY SOFT ALSO TOP NOTCH QUALITY MATERIALS ON THIS ONE I ALREADY GOT 2PAIRS...WAITING ON THE WHITE/PURPS

the internet needs to have a sarcasm detector... read more carefully and you'll see that my words are actually disagreeing with his. shall i make myselfmore clear... THESE ARE DOPE, MATERIALS ARE DOPE, COPPING!

We just got them in our store... They look really good
pimp.gif

These are already out at HOH...supposed to be next month but they selling em earlier..Wish the wings logo was colored blk and no jumpman on the shoe...Ifigured theres a huge swoosh why not have it say Nike Air on the tongue...

laugh.gif
Spike wore these in "She's Gotta Have It" as well. A nice retro indeed. I may schoo if I can get a discount.

I just got to get them regardless, most likely two pairs. These are my grail, I was very pleasantly surprised by Brand Jordan earlier this year to know theywere retroing.

I do wish the Wings logo was stamped in blacc but other than that from what I've read and seen on NT as far as pics I'm sold and sure they're goingto be everything I have hoped for.

Can't wait to cop . . . .
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by GRAND hustlePIMPIN

I would of copped these if the material didn't have the elephant print imprint.
LOL it isn't "Elephant printed leather" it is REAL leather, which is made of SKIN, which shows imperfections and wrinkles. I thinkthe quality of the leather on these is GREAT.

yeah i copped them and the all black.. i mess witht he 1s bc they arent much money and they go hard at night.

Back
Top Bottom