Scene Girls Appreciation Thread - Vol. V

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

man i love these type girls... BUT i literally NEVER see them anywhere...
You must be from the south because these girls are everywhere in the west coast. And I think it started in the east coast. You're missing out.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

You must be from the south because these girls are everywhere in the west coast. And I think it started in the east coast. You're missing out.
grin.gif
yea i am..

grin.gif
yea i am..
Try to find an art school, poetry club, rock show, or go look around for them in Barnes & Noble/Borders/Neighborhood coffee shop/bakery. Good luck on the search.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

My girl is a Pshycobilly girl, and she hates Scene Girls

But they're appreciated nontheless.

sick.gif
Let me correct myself, a Pshycobilly girl with no tats. I dig the whole 50s style they have going on.

But this is how she normally dress like this (<<<in the avy[lumberjack shirts, legging and tops]). But she wears the 1950s style mixed with punk to concerts though.

im sure you mean psychobilly
nerd.gif
and they are hot also, tattoos or not

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

My girl is a Pshycobilly girl, and she hates Scene Girls

But they're appreciated nontheless.

sick.gif
Let me correct myself, a Pshycobilly girl with no tats. I dig the whole 50s style they have going on.

But this is how she normally dress like this (<<<in the avy[lumberjack shirts, legging and tops]). But she wears the 1950s style mixed with punk to concerts though.
im sure you mean psychobilly
nerd.gif
and they are hot also, tattoos or not
Yeah, she is (Black and Portuguese), also thanks for the correction. Met her at my school. Art school FTW.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom