Scarlett Johansson in "He's just not that into you" Appreciation Thread

^I thought Match Point was actually a very underrated film and not bad at all...I will agree with you that she was smokin' in that too.

you dudes really got me wanting to take a broad out to the movies just so i can scope scarlett johansson
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

you dudes really got me wanting to take a broad out to the movies just so i can scope scarlett johansson
laugh.gif

worth the price of admission!!! Trust Me!
I swear to God it is off her ALONE..... but.... the movie was damn decent as well.
^I thought Match Point was actually a very underrated film and not bad at all...I will agree with you that she was smokin' in that too.
So did my lady friend. She recommended it and rented it after we watched "Rilla's Just THAT intoScarlet Johanson" or whatever it was called. The movie (Match Point, that is) is decent at best IMO. It was drab and prolonged. Had it have had more"spicy" characters and a livelier setting, it could have been phenomenal. But it didn't...
eyes.gif
. It was too many crumpets and too much white wine Zinfandel for me. I'drather see Scarlet in a "burgers and beer" type of movie, ya feel me? But yes, she was incredibly hot for no reason at all. None. It was completely uncalled for
tired.gif

I want her too three damn bad......it's not fair
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom