"Scandal" on abc discussion thread

Well damn they pull no dragging with this show :wow: . seriously thought he was gonna let him go and not kill him. that was cold

Now I'm two episodes behind and thanks to fb memes, I've seen what happened tonight. ABC.com needs to stop tripping and make these most recent episodes viewable.

I was right.
pimp.gif
Give me my cookie.
laugh.gif

Cyrus at the end.
frown.gif

Quinn and Huck.
alien.gif

Mama Pope about that life.

Cyrus at the end. :frown:

Quinn and Huck. 0]

Mama Pope about that life.

Agree with all of this. That Huck and Quinn scene made me gag. :x

Gotta feeling that Cyrus is gonna completely let loose without James as his voice of reason.

^ Cyrus already lets loose though.
laugh.gif

He loved James, but I didn't see James as the one that reigned him in.

Cyrus did whatever he wanted to whomever he wanted, James included.
laugh.gif

I'm gonna need a gif of Quinn doing that to Huck please.

Episode was kind of overhyped by the masses.

M
mellie tho
Mellie's a thot
And she's wild disrespectful for that. Fitz needs to lay the hands on her and the dude he's running with, on some murder beef ****. **** outta here they both would get a body full of hot lead my *****

And :lol: at them bringing the kids into the picture now
*patiently waits for it to be revealed that Fitz father is actually the father of his son*
Lol imagine that? Fitz son is actually his half bother.

M
Mellie's a thot
And she's wild disrespectful for that. Fitz needs to lay the hands on her and the dude he's running with, on some murder beef ****. **** outta here they both would get a body full of hot lead my *****

And :lol: at them bringing the kids into the picture now
*patiently waits for it to be revealed that Fitz father is actually the father of his son*
Lol imagine that? Fitz son is actually his half bother.

are you trolling?
She hasn't slept around, it is the first time she has fallen into this situation in years even after all the stuff that Fitz has done

Mellie definitely can get it! That lil racist jab she threw during that guns convo didn't go unnoticed though... :lol:

are you trolling?
She hasn't slept around, it is the first time she has fallen into this situation in years even after all the stuff that Fitz has done

I'm serious. It doesn't matter, she still cheated
2 wrongs don't make a right.
It just makes 2 wrong *** mother *******

are you trolling?
I'm serious. It doesn't matter, she still cheated
2 wrongs don't make a right.
It just makes 2 wrong *** mother *******
Nah man nah. She deserves this, dude treats her like dirt and tells her to her face that he wants to be with his mistress instead of her. If he wasnt president they woudlnt even be married, its basically like theyre not anyways. Those two are a legal couple, thats about it.

Fitz trying to style on her in the public with Olivia. At this point she can do what she wants even though she is a scumbag for doing it with the dude he's running with .

What was the racist undertone that Mellie did? :lol:

One of them kids def aint Fitz. The writers got everything on point :wow:

Nah man nah. She deserves this, dude treats her like dirt and tells her to her face that he wants to be with his mistress instead of her. If he wasnt president they woudlnt even be married, its basically like theyre not anyways. Those two are a legal couple, thats about it.

This man knows- Mellie aint been getting none for a minute

Back
Top Bottom