Scammer at Howard University - help?

And what's the story? You've provided zero insight to the situation and exactly how he scammed you

IN...

'
just email his professor and university, local authorities, workplace and nag them.
forget the kicks, plotting a sweet revenge is even better

problee not gonna get shoes back, but still funny
laugh.gif
p4l and outta reps atm

Story:

- Buyer bought  the Flightposites and paid via PayPal.

- I sent the shoes. He received them and requested a refund. He agreed to return the shoes first through PayPal dispute resolution.

- I refunded the money through PayPay as we agreed.

- No Flightposites returned or tracking number and it's been 2 weeks. PayPal has tried contacting him him twice.

- He deleted his PayPal account.

Story:

- Buyer bought  the Flightposites and paid via PayPal.
- I sent the shoes. He received them and requested a refund. He agreed to return the shoes first through PayPal dispute resolution.
- I refunded the money through PayPay as we agreed.
- No Flightposites returned or tracking number and it's been 2 weeks. PayPal has tried contacting him him twice.
- He deleted his PayPal account.

You should've stayed within the PayPal dispute system. Good luck.

Tried digging something up, but between his mostly cleaned out instagram and twitter full of endless advertisement retweets the only thing I could find was the instagram pages of his relatives.

For obvious reasons im not about to post those. Good look to you OP, I did try. Stick with paypal, issue a chargeback for fraud, and stay on the up and up with your dispute.

Last edited:
Damn dudes are in Grad School trying to get degrees to work with children and they're still scamming people for sneakers?
mean.gif
Exactly what I thought. Anyways, I'll send 2 pairs of kicks to anyone who can help recover this L.
Bruh, is you paid with a card links to your PayPal call your card provider and issue a change back for fraud
Tour poster
Please post this at Howard! It looks like he's clearing out his IG and other accounts. Hopefully the chargeback works...I'll keep you guys updated. I sincerely appreciate the support NT.

Last edited:
What kind of shoes you willing to send out fam? And I'm assuming they'll be brand new? In the persons size?

It
So why did you refund the money before you received the shoes?
The refund was issued through a PayPal dispute, not an escalated claim, which I thought was the same thing. Escalated claims offer seller protection, not disputes. I found this out the hard way after talking to PayPal.

What kind of shoes you willing to send out fam? And I'm assuming they'll be brand new? In the persons size?
I have some DS and VNDS vintage pairs left size 11.5-13. You could checkout my "Q2wo" channel on YouTube for refs.

If you shipped them you have his mailing info don't you? Full name, possible address..

Call Howard and put homie on blast. Guarantee you they don't play that ****.

If you got pics and proof of purchase (and scam) you can email the administration building, just persist on the issue.

Might be able to serve him an L beyond just getting your kicks back.
As a former Howard grad they wont do anything about this situation and the A building will be a dead end of people transferring you around. 

Back
Top Bottom