SCAMMED by philly5fan

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by th0ugh

This #*$* us ridiculous. Idk how can you live with yourself knowing theres a dude out there spending money he stole from you. I would be forced to either try to get my money back, @*@@ his life up..or if worst comes to worst...have him killed. Im not trying to be no tough guy...im just saying...OP has to do something..as a man...some of you are a little too comfortable with just taking the L.....you're not about that life? Son you got to MAKE yourself about that life...its not about money anymore. Its the principle. OP is a cheese doodle, dog.
30t6p3b.gif
only thing you're putting hands on is a dozen krsipy kremes

hahaa! Daaaaamn! Thats wild. Them glazed joints right?

This #*$* us ridiculous. Idk how can you live with yourself knowing theres a dude out there spending money he stole from you. I would be forced to either try to get my money back, @*@@ his life up..or if worst comes to worst...have him killed. Im not trying to be no tough guy...im just saying...OP has to do something..as a man...some of you are a little too comfortable with just taking the L.....you're not about that life? Son you got to MAKE yourself about that life...its not about money anymore. Its the principle. OP is a cheese doodle, dog.
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Man, I wish one of these scammers were in the 916.... I'd goon on em
ohwell.gif
Goon all over them
devil.gif

Man, I wish one of these scammers were in the 916.... I'd goon on em
ohwell.gif
Goon all over them
devil.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fittednoob

indifferent.gif

Kill him? For $500! dude can't be serious. ISeriously doubt op is bout that 20 to life!
roll.gif
And you can Blee Dat!!

Originally Posted by fittednoob

indifferent.gif

Kill him? For $500! dude can't be serious. ISeriously doubt op is bout that 20 to life!
roll.gif
And you can Blee Dat!!

30t6p3b.gif

i don't know about having him killed, but ive seen people get shot over way lower amounts of money.  bottom line is, you don't mess with peoples money and think nothings going to happen. all im trying to say is that if dude is within reasonable distance of you,  you have to do something. it's not about being a tough guy but if someone messes with you or tries to do something to you, you have to fight back otherwise people are going to constantly be messing with you because they thing your a doormat.

30t6p3b.gif

i don't know about having him killed, but ive seen people get shot over way lower amounts of money.  bottom line is, you don't mess with peoples money and think nothings going to happen. all im trying to say is that if dude is within reasonable distance of you,  you have to do something. it's not about being a tough guy but if someone messes with you or tries to do something to you, you have to fight back otherwise people are going to constantly be messing with you because they thing your a doormat.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

30t6p3b.gif

And that's that. 

30t6p3b.gif

And that's that. 

30t6p3b.gif

Basically. I wasnt serious about killing dude but dude has to do something....everybody that says otherwise is a straight up patty. 500 is just too much to NOT do something. Its not even about money. Its the fact that dude decided to straight herb you on some bully #%$* that would make me want to do something. This guy philly5stan is sitting here with the money chillin having a blast while OP sitting here pouting over what he COULDVE done. Man, you better handle yours, my dude. Tired of folks saying "yo man just chalk it up" or "nah man no violence". Foh with that. I hate when folks try to take advantage of others and get away with it. If you leave this philly stan dude alone, hes just going to keep scamming

Back
Top Bottom