SAY WHAT? Nike Total Air Pillar Dropping in 2012

flashbacks of high school cats w/ these blickies n me being dead +!! real salty my african +!! parents wouldn't budge on getting me these......AUTOMATIC ROBOCOP when they drop

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

i love nike's '90s ads

what happened
30t6p3b.gif

Not sure if this was posted elsewhere... 
Pillars will be $170.  Looks like the Michigan colorway has been dropped as well. 

Yeah, I'm thinking these are more of a "sneakerhead's"sneaker. The price point is pretty high for them to become wildly popular with the public, so I think copping on sale is highly possible, especially if they are a true, wide GR. I presume the Michigans will sell worse than the Neons. Although, sometimes models kind of come out of nowhere to be really popular with the public. It happened to the Griffs. And, in fact, the Nomos seem to have sold pretty well. ...But, the price point here is higher than  either of those shoes.

Originally Posted by FourReal

always wanted these
hopefully they are limited release for the og cw
cause i know them dmv bums are al going to get em
do i smell da distinct stench of nyc saltiness???
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Not sure if this was posted elsewhere... 
Pillars will be $170.  Looks like the Michigan colorway has been dropped as well. 

$170? Sheez. I really want these so i kinda dont mind 170. Maybe i can get a discount on these if i sweet talk the cashier at footlocker.

Retail was hefty the first time around - possibly, $160, but at least $140. Anybody remember for certain?

man i remember having the Michigan joints in highschool.. one of my boys worked the register at footaction... sold me these and a pair of jordans for 40 bucks.. he would have us grab a pair of shoe laces ring those up and just throw the shoes in the bag... those where the good ol days lol

Originally Posted by rizzo

man i remember having the Michigan joints in highschool.. one of my boys worked the register at footaction... sold me these and a pair of jordans for 40 bucks.. he would have us grab a pair of shoe laces ring those up and just throw the shoes in the bag... those where the good ol days lol
Before all these camera systems in place ruining real hook ups 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom