Say this to a girl at a party tonight for GUARANTEED SEX*

Originally Posted by beh235

This sounds like bad advice waiting to happen
laugh.gif
. I would love to see some poor soul try this tho
roll.gif

Just read Scshift attempt....
roll.gif

Aww man. This thread has me dying. A 27 year old virgin and how mind bottling it is. This thread made my afternoon lmao
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

getting my GoPro in tomorrow, will try this this up coming weekend on 6th in Austin, for NT

YOLO

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

Originally Posted by kidUFC

This actually worked for me .. 3 for 3 so far..

Hanging out with a girl in the backseat.. I pulled out a quarter and said " if i flipped this coin, what are my chances of getting head? "
* proceeds with whipping it out*
pimp.gif

Another time was at a party.. hanging out with this chick and I said " if i flipped this quarter, what are my chances of getting head?"
Next thong you know.. I'm in the bathroom holding her hair up..
pimp.gif

Another back seat story.. after saying the line, she looks at me and smile.. I grab her race towards my manhood... It was a great night.
smile.gif
Damn you must love coins now 
laugh.gif

Why you in the backseat so often though? And do you arrange this?

Originally Posted by mrkane

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by scshift

I'm going to die a virgin. I can't even get sex when I do things which give me guaranteed sex
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

scshift... its aight brudda...

once you get on your feet... get established, and #bawse up, then you'll be jumpin yambs left and right...

and you like... 17, right? you're at the bottom of the totem pole, and the young tight dumb girls are at the top..

everybody wants them... nobody wants you...

as you get older, the tables turn.

every wonder why those "worlds sexiest men" are always over 30?

knowledge, fambs... i just kicked it..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
truth was spoken........good sht ricky.  We men get better with age, as for women..........
tired.gif
, all they have is makeup to look foward too.

Lots of women age beautifully. A lot of it has to do with lifestyle

really its all on u as a guy, like somebody prob posted already looks do play a big part when getting at a random girl so u catch her eye, then actually having the balls to go and talk to her instead of wondering "what if", and when you do talk not f''ing up with some bs pickup line that u might not be smooth enough to use without getting laughed at

if one isnt on it go to the next, its not complex

Back
Top Bottom